11. UTAH
    12. DAL
    13. DEN
    14. HOU
    15. SAC
    Ahhh damn good list

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      i'd love to see Westbrook stay put this season...he and Dipo mesh and they upset the Warriors in the 1st round
      If that happens someone better put Durant on 24 hours suicide watch...true story

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
        If that happens someone better put Durant on 24 hours suicide watch...true story
        He'll just opt out the second year and go back to OKC. The rest of his career will just be spent going back and forth between to those two teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
          He'll just opt out the second year and go back to OKC. The rest of his career will just be spent going back and forth between to those two teams.
          nah he'll become a journey man ala shaq......

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
            He has no connection to okc. He would go elsewhere. Probably the Timberwolves or Pelicans

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
              He has no connection to okc. He would go elsewhere. Probably the Timberwolves or Pelicans
              Lakers anyone?????????

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                Sarcasm Brush, sarcasm

Comment

Lakers anyone?????????
                  He won't leave the Golden State Butt Pirates for the Lakers. The Lakers will be too good by 2018 and won't gouge their team the way GS did for KD. KD will look for an easy way out after cleveland and san antonio keep KD Ringless.

Comment

Lakers anyone?????????

Comment

• Felt sorry for Nance. At worst broken hand but he should be good by the start of training camp. Might miss a few preseason games. A few takeaways. One is Russel needs to get with the program and run the offense. He's super talented but sometimes when your shot isn't falling, you have to impact the game in a different way. I'm sure Walton will have a talk with him. Another thing is Ingram needs to get in better shape. He looked gas at times and low on energy. He's 18 and about 190 so I get why he's tired. He said in a interview pre-draft that he was eating everything in site. Not the best idea if your need to work on your endurance. Now that he was a nutritionist and a personal trainer I expect him to get in better shape. Ingram is super talented but super young and green. At first I wanted him to start over Deng but looking at him now, he's not ready to start. They should make him come off the bench and make him play in the D League all season. He needs experience. They will figure it out.

Comment

Working...
                      X