**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    did you see LeBron tryin to play coach?
    yeah, it was hilarious. Memo to Lebron-265lb men shouldn't wear European cut suits.

Can you imagine being Kyrie? He's got to hear that motherf-cker's BS during the game, in the locker room, at the Olympics and at the Nike meetings.

I almost wish Kyrie was Gary payton because he'd at least bring his gun to the locker room.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      yeah, it was hilarious. Memo to Lebron-265lb men shouldn't wear European cut suits.

Can you imagine being Kyrie? He's got to hear that motherf-cker's BS during the game, in the locker room, at the Olympics and at the Nike meetings.

I almost wish Kyrie was Gary payton because he'd at least bring his gun to the locker room.

i feel bad for him too...im not a Love fan but i side with him when he vents his frustrations

it must be hell playing next to ESPN's Jesus...especially when ESPN's Jesus believes his own hype

what i DO want to see, is an epic playoff meltdown followed with LeBron leaving again

i want to read Dan Gilbert's newest letter

Comment

• The Big Dunn how do you know Kyrie hates Lebron so much?

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          we're trading him to the Bucks for Giannis...this is according to me and Chris Broussard's sources

Maybe you can trade him for JJ Reddick.

Comment

• The only plausible russel trade I see is its to philly for okafor..

It would free up front court in philly for a healthy Joel imbed and norlens, and give philly the guard play they desperately need.. Plus okafor has had his fair share of problems in philly, so they may want to unload him if given the chance...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              The only plausible russel trade I see is its to philly for okafor..

It would free up front court in philly for a healthy Joel imbed and norlens, and give philly the guard play they desperately need.. Plus okafor has had his fair share of problems in philly, so they may want to unload him if given the chance...
              philly says hell to the naw...

maybe they give embid's foot but thats it..

D'snitch filming jahlil's miscues will be a big hit doe.. might be the nba's answer to cheaters..

Comment

• I think we should just hold onto Russell. He's not been too bad this year, especially the last few months. I mean 13-3-3 on 40+ percent shooting is better than a lot of other guys who were rookies that went on to be pretty good. Randle, Russell are essentially rookies, and Clarkson is a 2nd year player. I would love for us to get a Whiteside in FA, and draft Simmons or Ingram.

Comment

• The Lakers are going to have a ton of spending money this off season. Unless Kobe changes his mind and decides to do one more year.

Comment

• LOL at all this "trade Russell" talk. A bunch of non long term Lakers hate him....boohoo...kids a beta, so what, with time most of the teammates will just not care anymore, as long as he plays well.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                      LOL at all this "trade Russell" talk. A bunch of non long term Lakers hate him....boohoo...kids a beta, so what, with time most of the teammates will just not care anymore, as long as he plays well.
                      Winning cures all.................

Comment

Working...
                      X