No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
    chaaale.........best case scenario a more athletic JJ Reddick....worst case scenario......rat boy

pass
    I always lol'd at the fact that a BUNCH of his ex-team-mates said Basketball's Adam "Jim" Morrison smelled straight up awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoRudyo! View Post
      I always lol'd at the fact that a BUNCH of his ex-team-mates said Basketball's Adam "Jim" Morrison smelled straight up awful.
      hahaa it dont' shock me.......he looks like he would be a smelly mofo..........

Comment

• Well I liked the Russell pick up but I don't know where we go from here.

Maybe LA can trade him to Cavs for Kyrie Irving. He hates Lebron and Russell went to Ohio St so maybe it would be a good fit.

This has been an incredibly frustrating year for someone like me who has been a Lakers fan since Magic.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Well I liked the Russell pick up but I don't know where we go from here.

Maybe LA can trade him to Cavs for Kyrie Irving. He hates Lebron and Russell went to Ohio St so maybe it would be a good fit.

This has been an incredibly frustrating year for someone like me who has been a Lakers fan since Magic.

Dangle the snitch to the Bulls and get Jimmy over here

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            Dangle the snitch to the Bulls and get Jimmy over here
            ok, Butler might be better than Irving, but we will need a PG and I would hope Brandon Ingram comes to LA. he and Butler do the same thing.

Opening Day next year I wouldn't be mad with a core 8 of Kyrie, Ingram, Randle, Lou, Clarkson, Bass, Tarik Black, Nance; there is still cap room for Durant and space to get some rebounders.

Comment

ok, Butler might be better than Irving, but we will need a PG and I would hope Brandon Ingram comes to LA. he and Butler do the same thing.

Opening Day next year I wouldn't be mad with a core 8 of Kyrie, Ingram, Randle, Lou, Clarkson, Bass, Tarik Black, Nance; there is still cap room for Durant and space to get some rebounders.

oooooor...you could offer him to Philly for their #1 and lets say we get the #2 , that gives us the top 2 picks...you can mis n match two of three with Ingram, Simmons, Hield

Comment

oooooor...you could offer him to Philly for their #1 and lets say we get the #2 , that gives us the top 2 picks...you can mis n match two of three with Ingram, Simmons, Hield
                "No one is going to do that"-Everyone outside of LA.

Acting like you'll get Butler or Kyrie

Comment

Mak, that aint happening. Kyrie is a huge stretch, that is highly unlikely. I figured maybe because he hates Lebron and Russell went to OSU.

Guess we got to hope there is correlation between snitching and winning games as a Laker.

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
                    "No one is going to do that"-Everyone outside of LA.

Acting like you'll get Butler or Kyrie

we're trading him to the Bucks for Giannis...this is according to me and Chris Broussard's sources

Comment

Mak, that aint happening. Kyrie is a huge stretch, that is highly unlikely. I figured maybe because he hates Lebron and Russell went to OSU.

Guess we got to hope there is correlation between snitching and winning games as a Laker.

did you see LeBron tryin to play coach?

Comment

Working...
                      X