No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
    I think he will. I remember in the preseason last year he was figuring out what pace he was affective at but then he got injured opening night. I want to see Russel more aggressive looking for his shot today. I don't want to hear dumbasses say the Lakers made the wrong pick when Russel is finding his way still.
    Russell is money man, even though he had 5 TO's they weren't bonehead plays, just him never shifting gears and getting trapped.....he won't be that casual in a game/situation that matters. His vision is great, as long as he has someone to take a bit of pressure off him, he will find the open man. Which is why he looked best when playing with Clarkson. Randle just needs that final touch...though with his injury past, I'm concerned about the way he explodes forward....but at least he doesn't seem gunshy.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      Kristaps isn't as goofy as i expected him to be...he'll make a fine backup in 5yrs

Great form at the f t line....Already better than Deandre Jordan...

Fell asleep b4 tip off......Gonna have 2 catch a rewind....

Comment

• Tap's gotta take advantage of dem buffets !

Comment

Post your teams roster today
          LOL okay you got me there, we suck as well... BUT, Lillard>anyone on the Lakers. I think we got a good deal for your old boy Ed Davis too. But next year will be budget. Hopefully McCollum takes a step forward, 3 spot is a problem for us though unless Aminu can become something, and I hope like hell that we don't end up getting Kanter at max... Please match OKC smh...

Comment

• Also on another note, lemme add hot damn Byron... That's a NBA trophy wife/girl if i've ever seen em. His girls **** are prob as big as my girls entire head LOL. Can't hate there.

Comment

Kristaps isn't as goofy as i expected him to be...he'll make a fine backup in 5yrs
              in the italian league

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                LOL at Lakers fans freaking out at summer league games. Oh how the mighty have fallen. Maybe you'll have a winning record in the summer league, and combine it with the regular season you might sniff within 5-10 games of being .500, maybe....

War Blazers, our owner could buy Buss, Ms. Buss and throw in Phil too but he cant run our team.
                don't hate you don't got our numbers. we deep and got riders.

screw your lame ass tech billionaire.

how many titles he bought for you? how long has he owned blazers? 30 yrs.

nothing. he don't even like paying luxury tax.

blazers aint nothing but an irs write off.

scrub team no one gives a feck about.

your only rival was seattle supersonics.

that's why you got to pretend lakers is a rival when we don't even care about you guys.

4 decade NON FACTOR mofos.

Comment

• anthony brown another good 2nd round p/u.

long, athletic, good d, got jumper.

mitch knows how to make pearls with a lil sand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    don't hate you don't got our numbers. we deep and got riders.

screw your lame ass tech billionaire.

how many titles he bought for you? how long has he owned blazers? 30 yrs.

nothing. he don't even like paying luxury tax.

blazers aint nothing but an irs write off.

scrub team no one gives a feck about.

your only rival was seattle supersonics.

that's why you got to pretend lakers is a rival when we don't even care about you guys.

4 decade NON FACTOR mofos.
                    Well damn, that elicited a response... LOL. Youre right though about the Sonics, **** Seattle besides the 90s music scene. The most pompous place. I'd want a new team there to hate them, but if there would it would probably be my #2 fav team the Bucks moving so no team for Seattle unless they wanna like move the T-Wolves.

Probably Portland hate goes LA, Denver and then Houston. It's hard to have a rival being that no one in our division is even in our time zone lol. But hey we seem to be as attractive a FA signing location as you guys lately, I think Kobe might be becoming the drunken uncle that no one wants to host holidays anymore. Maybe it'll change for ya next year, you best hope he gets hurt again though so he doesn't decide to stay on for another 2-3 years.

What's worse is our owner also owns the Seahawks, who I also really hate. Both teams he just leaves his hands off, we spend $ in the 90s but I'm not even sure it's cause he doesn't wanna spend the $, it's just with few exceptions people don't come here. ****ty weather etc etc, people move here after they retire from the NBA though the burbs round POR are swanky.

I'm not gonna be like some un-named people here whos favorite team springs up every 3-4 years like Lebron (Cavs, Heat) fans or the new legion of people who claim to have always liked the Warriors.
                    Last edited by Rudyo; 07-12-2015, 09:12 AM.

Comment

• kings or clippers or wolves should move to seattle.

Comment

Working...
                      X