No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
    Saw the scrimmage Lakers Nation posted. Nance is athletic as ****. JC looks really good and his jumpshot has more fluid than last year. Randle is looking like a beast. He got slimmer but still strong. I'm assuming he's not a 100% since they don't want him playing on back to back games. Upshaw is really out of shape. He needs to get his ass in shape so we can see his full potential. Russel looked a little lost out there. Maybe he is still finding his way into the offense. I hope they run him off screens during the games so we can see his shooting anility. I can't wait until 5:30pm.
    5:30? thought it was 6:30?

ron artest worked out with randle.

he said randle was a beast strengthwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      5:30? thought it was 6:30?

ron artest worked out with randle.

he said randle was a beast strengthwise.
      I have direct TV so I'm looking at the guide and on Time Warner Cable Sports Net it says the pregame is at 5:00pm and the game starts at 5:30pm.

Dude if he is out muscling Artest, you know how strong he is. He's going to be a bull this season. Hopefully he stays healthy. I'm happy Bryon Scott realizes it might be a good idea sliding Kobe to the 3 and allowing Clarkson to start. He didn't say it officially but it sounds like he is going in that direction.

Comment

• Multiple sources have told me that Randle was beasting in off season work outs and games.

Not surprised Metta is giving him praise.

Kid is a bull.

Comment

I have direct TV so I'm looking at the guide and on Time Warner Cable Sports Net it says the pregame is at 5:00pm and the game starts at 5:30pm.

Dude if he is out muscling Artest, you know how strong he is. He's going to be a bull this season. Hopefully he stays healthy. I'm happy Bryon Scott realizes it might be a good idea sliding Kobe to the 3 and allowing Clarkson to start. He didn't say it officially but it sounds like he is going in that direction.
          kobe can't d on perimeter anymore.

he still got good post up d.

playing 3 will help.

Comment

Saw the scrimmage Lakers Nation posted. Nance is athletic as ****. JC looks really good and his jumpshot has more fluid than last year. Randle is looking like a beast. He got slimmer but still strong. I'm assuming he's not a 100% since they don't want him playing on back to back games. Upshaw is really out of shape. He needs to get his ass in shape so we can see his full potential. Russel looked a little lost out there. Maybe he is still finding his way into the offense. I hope they run him off screens during the games so we can see his shooting anility. I can't wait until 5:30pm.
            Yes. I'm really curious about how he's going to do based on is college stats.

Comment

Dont surprise me to hear that.............

Comment

• can't really blame upshaw for being out of shape.

he got dismissed from college after 19 games.

other guys played til march.

he's not fat. just not in game shape.

gotta sign him. can't teach 7 ft 265 lbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Richie Ric View Post
                  Dont surprise me to hear that.............
                  Staying in shape when not in action is a sign of maturity and professionalism. Him not being in shape is already a strike no matter how much he says he's matured. Dude is so talented, beter make the most of it, stay away from the dispensaries big homie.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Too_Slick View Post
                    Staying in shape when not in action is a sign of maturity and professionalism. Him not being in shape is already a strike no matter how much he says he's matured. Dude is so talented, beter make the most of it, stay away from the dispensaries big homie.....
                    he's not fat. or out of shape.

i'm sure he was working out.

just not in basketball shape.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      can't really blame upshaw for being out of shape.

he got dismissed from college after 19 games.

other guys played til march.

he's not fat. just not in game shape.

gotta sign him. can't teach 7 ft 265 lbs.

was listening to Mitch on Mason & Ireland right now while getting lunch...he said he might not play today and he's still got a long way to go

Comment

Working...
                      X