• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just lost Ed Davis while sitting around doing nothing

Adrian Wojnarowski
    ***10004;
    @WojYahooNBA

Free agent forward Ed Davis is finalizing a deal with the Portland Trail Blazers, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Comment

• geez. Amare. How embarrassing.

Comment

• JIM AND MITCH GET Y'ALL DEPRESSED AND MOPEY ASSES UP AND SIGN SOMEBODY FFS!! Tobias and RoLo are the obvious route to pursue now.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          i'd rather do this one
          Yup.

I just don't wanna give up Russell tho. I hope that's not what they're thinking. I really believe this kid is gonna be a star

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
            Yup.

I just don't wanna give up Russell tho. I hope that's not what they're thinking. I really believe this kid is gonna be a star

Blazers signed Ed Davis for 3yrs @ $20mil

i'm ok with Mitch getting fired now

Comment

I was surprised Kupchak didn't get fired after he chose D'antoni over Phil Jackson.

Comment

Dont we have bird rights? If we dont SMFH, I would have gave him up to 24 even.

Comment

yeah man, seems like the game and the league has passed them by. You read the Ding article?

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2512763-kobes-pitch-to-lamarcus-aldridge-reveals-why-free-agents-are-rebuffing-lakers

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                    I was surprised Kupchak didn't get fired after he chose D'antoni over Phil Jackson.

that was a Jimmy move...Mitch mighta got fired if he hired Phil

Originally posted by Too_Slick View Post
                    Dont we have bird rights? If we dont SMFH, I would have gave him up to 24 even.

i was ok with losing Davis because i knew he would cost too much..at $6-7mil for someone who WANTED to stay? that's a discount that would have allowed us to still have a max.. its just bull**** now

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                      yeah man, seems like the game and the league has passed them by. You read the Ding article?

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles...buffing-lakers

i did this morning...i might cancel the summer league games in Vegas...these past couple of days are making me sick

Comment

Working...
                      X