No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    From what I read the Lakers wouldn't offer him a max deal which is understandable for me. But it's starting to look like the Lakers are going to be the same team plus three unproven rookies.

all they've done since free agency is show crappy presentations and signed Sacre

they need to have Vic The Brick or John Ireland or Max Kellerman doing these pitches..

Mitch probably starts talking and 3mins in, the free agents are asleep

Comment

"Lakers sign Ed Davis to max deal" "Jordan Hill returning to Lakers" any day now

"Lakers bring back Jeremy Lin"

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        "Lakers bring back Jeremy Lin"
        Yeah that too. I should have known it was going to be bad when they brought back Sacre. It seems like this team has been cursed since David Stern's jackass move with the Chris Paul trade.

Comment

Yeah that too. I should have known it was going to be bad when they brought back Sacre. It seems like this team has been cursed since David Stern's jackass move with the Chris Paul trade.

it's up to the youngsters, bro....they gotta build the brand again because our FO is probably using slides from the 80s for their presentations

Comment

That's who I think needs to go. I don't have any problems with Mitch or Scott. Those guy's are proven and they're not the problem. You also can't "tell" Kobe you're getting rid of after this year.He's done too much for the organization. That has to count for something.
            I hear you. I think the 2 yr/48 mil deal was a reward for everything he has done. He isn't the reason we are not getting players.

Scott and Mitch have done well (scott isn't that great a coach), but as I am watching these last few days it's becoming clear that the franchise needs to go in a new direction.

Just being The Lakers isn't getting us what we need to rebuild. We can't just buy better players or exchange cash for Mychal Thompson.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              it's up to the youngsters, bro....they gotta build the brand again because our FO is probably using slides from the 80s for their presentations

Comment

• Honestly, I think what's turning off these guys is the premise that they'd be coming in to be Kobe's next sidekick.

Comment

• Comment

i'm serious man...here's teams like Houston and Phoenix or Dallas telling free agents how many touches they'll get...what kind of shots to expect...what kind of projections they'll have during the season and coming years while here's mitch and jimmy going 'and here's a slide of kareem passing to bryon'

i bet you our pitch is jurassic as ****

Comment

• but look on the bright side, fellas...at least we're not the Knicks

Comment

Working...
                      X