No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
    Still excited for summer league...over this free agency already.
    Once you guys get Monroe, you will feel differently.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      Once you guys get Monroe, you will feel differently.
      Heard his first choice was the knicks.

Comment

Heard his first choice was the knicks.
        Yeah, but the way the Aldridge chase is panning out, After Jeanie finishes sucking Phil's C*ck, then he will bow out of the race to let the Lakers sign Monroe. Jeanie Buss is a slut, just look at her twitter photo.

Comment

• somebody needs to bring tua back.. he's been eating too much since the last banning..

Comment

Still excited for summer league...over this free agency already.
            Once the season starts, you are going to want it to be over

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Nah. I'm not giving up future players for Ariza. I like him, but no.

I'd rahter just invest in Tobias Harris or something. He gives us a better player immediately for next year, and can still develop into an even better player 2-3-4 years down the line.

The Lakers need to say **** it. Big names aren't coming until there's a solid foundation. We have the start with Russell, Randle, and Clarkson. Bring in someone like Harris, add a Robin Lopez who gives you solid D and alright offense, is good for 10 points and 8-9 boards a game. Get better the next year or two, and then coming to LA looks a lot better.

If I were them, I'm offering Robin Lopez a 3-4 year deal tomorrow, same with Tobias Harris.
              The sooner they accept that the better. If not, the Lakers will end up overpaying Ed Davis and bringing back Jordan Hill. I'm starting to get the feeling that's exactly what's going to happen this summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                The sooner they accept that the better. If not, the Lakers will end up overpaying Ed Davis and bringing back Jordan Hill. I'm starting to get the feeling that's exactly what's going to happen this summer.
                I don't want Jordan Hill back. I wouldn't mind bringing Ed Davis back at a reasonable price.

We should try to sign Robin Lopez and Tobias Harris today. But that's probably only possible if we unload Nick Young and possibly Ryan Kellys contracts.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  I don't want Jordan Hill back. I wouldn't mind bringing Ed Davis back at a reasonable price.

We should try to sign Robin Lopez and Tobias Harris today. But that's probably only possible if we unload Nick Young and possibly Ryan Kellys contracts.
                  I am at the point where maybe we need to scrap bringing in "names" and start to make organizational changes.

Fire Jim Buss and have Jeannie run everything.

Maybe Mitch and Scott need to go. Kobe needs to be told this is his last year with LA.

I hate to get rid of old time Lakers and don't like going outside the family, but it just seems we need a new business model in this day and age.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post

I hear you. I don't either. I'm afraid that if the Lakers don't pick up a good front court player they're going to take Hill back. I also agree with you about Davis, Lopez, and Harris.
                    Last edited by joseph5620; 07-02-2015, 10:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      I am at the point where maybe we need to scrap bringing in "names" and start to make organizational changes.

Fire Jim Buss and have Jeannie run everything.

Maybe Mitch and Scott need to go. Kobe needs to be told this is his last year with LA.

I hate to get rid of old time Lakers and don't like going outside the family, but it just seems we need a new business model in this day and age.
                      That's who I think needs to go. I don't have any problems with Mitch or Scott. Those guy's are proven and they're not the problem. You also can't "tell" Kobe you're getting rid of after this year.He's done too much for the organization. That has to count for something.
                      Last edited by joseph5620; 07-02-2015, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X