No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
    He can get the same thing from the Clips. We offer him the better team. Why leave for a team that's rebuilding without getting more $? Regardless, if he leaves we'll suffer in the immediate future but we can go after Durant, Drummond, etc.

all depends on how true that 'beef' is with CP2

plus when he almost got traded for KG...all that **** comes back when the player has control

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      Bynum didn't have drug problems
      That's debatable. He must have been under the influence of something thinking he looked good with this hairstyle.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
        Hands off !!!

Durant is not going to the Knicks. Why would he go to a horrible franchise when he has better options elsewhere?

Comment

• Y'all can forget about Jimmy Butler now, he was offered the max 5 years contract by Bulls also think you're wasting time on Aldridge Lakers should go all in for Kevin Love

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            honestly, when i watched the draft live, i almost wanted to call you and give you a hug over the phone

Not sure it would'a worked Mak...Only thing that mighta worked was have'n the win'n Lotto ticket !

I was in rare form last Thurs. !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
              Durant is not going to the Knicks. Why would he go to a horrible franchise when he has better options elsewhere?

Really ???

I'm so sad now !

Comment

• Originally posted by Richie Ric View Post
                The future? the Kevins

He isn't going to the Lakers. He is either Staying in Okc or he is going to the Wizards.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                  He isn't going to the Lakers. He is either Staying in Okc or he is going to the Wizards.

Mitch begs to differ..........

Comment

• am i the only one that has ZERO interest in Kevin Love?

Comment

• Originally posted by Richie Ric View Post
                      Mitch begs to differ..........

If KD is interested in Money, he will stay in OKC Where he can get a Ludicrous contract.

Comment

Working...
                      X