• Show
Clear All

Just shat out reparations for blm

I had to leave a floater

i **** too much. Reparations

Comment

Married With Children
      Wonder Years

I grew up with these shows so they are kinda special to me. When I was barely a teen with limited access to Pawns, I got my hooter fix from Married with children. I just remember so many random hot hoes would come out on that show and I used to record them on VHS. Not too long ago I copped the entire DVD set at Best Buys for hella cheap man it’s the shiat.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post

lmao..... Come to think about it. That show wasn't bad. But definitely surprised to see it being mentioned as a favorite.

You must be like 89 years old lol jk
        I had a crush on Lily Munster growing up, that probably started my fetish for dark haired goth chicks lol. It was her and Elvira.

I have a young black cat, I call him my lil Eddie Munster.

I'm 42, I'm middle aged but still considered young on this forum since the average age on here is like 60 lmao.
        Last edited by Willy Wanker; 05-03-2024, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Big Bang Theory (I slept on this forever)
          Married With Children
          The Office
          Sanford & Son

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

I had a crush on Lily Munster growing up, that probably started my fetish for dark haired goth chicks lol. It was her and Elvira.

I have a young black cat, I call him my lil Eddie Munster.

I'm 42, I'm middle aged but still considered young on this forum since the average age on here is like 60 lmao.
            Lmao......I feel ya.

Nah 42 ain't old at all especially if you didn't let your party days n stress beat you down.

I'm 33 but look like I'm in my twenties depending on my facial hair
            Willy Wanker Willy Wanker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              Married With Children
              Wonder Years

I grew up with these shows so they are kinda special to me. When I was barely a teen with limited access to Pawns, I got my hooter fix from Married with children. I just remember so many random hot hoes would come out on that show and I used to record them on VHS. Not too long ago I copped the entire DVD set at Best Buys for hella cheap man it’s the shiat.
              I love the Wonder Years too. I rewatched the whole series a few years ago when it was on Netflix.

The cool thing is, I watched it with a whole new perspective compared to how I watched it when I was teenager. When I was younger, I would relate to Kevin.

Watching it as an older person, I related to the dad more. Also, I realized how much of a prick Kevin was and I didn't notice that when I was younger lmao.

He was always a prick to Winnie, Paul, and his parents.
              Last edited by Willy Wanker; 05-03-2024, 03:17 PM.
              FinitoxDinamita FinitoxDinamita likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

I love the Wonder Years too. I rewatched the whole series a few years ago when it was on Netflix.

The cool thing is, I watched it with a whole new perspective compared to how I watched it when I was teenager. When I was younger, I would relate to Kevin.

Watching it as an older person, I related to the dad more. Also, I realized how much of a prick Kevin was and I didn't notice that when I was younger lmao.

He was always a prick to Winnie, Paul, and his parents.
                When was Wonder Years on Netflix? Dude I missed out!

Yea bruh I totally feel you about perspectives. Shows and movies I watched as a kid and adult are so different. Even the Sopranos for instance. I used to root for Tony in the 90s but I hate him now. He is dishonest and the biggest hypocrite on the show. He has some heart but overall he is scumbag and the way he treats his son was so wrong. As a dad, I see it now.

I need a Wonder Years marathon man. Im about the same age as Kevin so I was able to relate in so many ways. But I will probably focus on the dad more too now.
                Willy Wanker Willy Wanker likes this.

Comment

King of the Hill, All in the Family.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

When was Wonder Years on Netflix? Dude I missed out!

Yea bruh I totally feel you about perspectives. Shows and movies I watched as a kid and adult are so different. Even the Sopranos for instance. I used to root for Tony in the 90s but I hate him now. He is dishonest and the biggest hypocrite on the show. He has some heart but overall he is scumbag and the way he treats his son was so wrong. As a dad, I see it now.

I need a Wonder Years marathon man. Im about the same age as Kevin so I was able to relate in so many ways. But I will probably focus on the dad more too now.
                    It was on Netflix like 6 or 7 years ago.

Sopranos is the show that's my #1 priority to watch now since I haven't seen it yet actually. It's really the only reason why I have MAX at moment, and I hardly use that app.

Comment

Gets a lot of hate now but still enjoy watching Friends.

Fresh Prince
                      The Simpsons
                      I Love Lucy
                      The Office
                      Brooklyn 99

Comment

Working...
                      X