obviously he is a self hating clown…

im Pablo so I take power away from morons

Africa needs Jews

they kinda don’t need woke African American studies clowns

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Any guesses as to why?

Some Anti-Israel Protesters Are Paid
      Rockefeller and Soros grants are subsidizing those who disrupt college campuses.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/some-an...hamas-fba26c20
      If this is true, maybe he thinks this is hurting Biden?? And the Jews are slowly leaving Biden. Hmmm...

I don't know if it is true or false.

Biden has tapped into our strategic oil reserves and Oil prices are at high and going up.

Oil prices settled at their highest levels since October on Wednesday on investor concerns about supply disruptions due to conflict in the Middle East, although a jump in U.S. crude oil inventories capped the gains.

Perhaps this is a gambit move by him? Still there is NO WAY anyone should fund these protesters.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

If this is true, maybe he thinks this is hurting Biden?? And the Jews are slowly leaving Biden. Hmmm...

I don't know if it is true or false.

Biden has tapped into our strategic oil reserves and Oil prices are at high and going up.

Perhaps this is a gambit move by him? Still there is NO WAY anyone should fund these protesters.
        The Wall Street Journal wouldn’t report it if it was false I don’t think.

Comment

big business gets the money and the people who paid to learn end up working at the grocery store or whatever. keep buying these worthless degrees. everyone that i know who went to college makes minimum wage or does something nothing related to what they went to school for. on the way, you push for the left-wing crap that sets the foundation for what the world is going to become. i think the best way to put what i'm getting at is destroy what destroys you. if they're too smart for their own good, make them stupid and get them to pay for it

Comment

and do drugs

Comment

The Wall Street Journal wouldn’t report it if it was false I don’t think.

WOW, the giant in financial news reports negative news on a generational wealthy guy and accuses him of what??!!

I don't trust the media in general, as we have seen mostly left slating news and journalism is dying out as reports used to have some integrity. But this one is Republican owned.

Who owns the Wall Street Journal? Okay, I checked and it's Rupert Murdoch.

This is an ultra rare occurrence as two guys this rich seldom have a pissing match. Rothschild vs. Murdock.

If this is ture, I still don't not know how to react. My only thought is this Jihad like movement in the USA is deeper than I thought. We need to wake the keck up. It is dangerous, and has infected the young in colleges and the leaders of the institutions..

Israel needs to finish up with the job in Gaza very quickly. And the cops need to clean up this mess of bridge stoppers and palestinian flag wavers.

Will the left go after an issue indictments ANY person does this in the BLUE states or is that only Republican's ?

Stop the presses, and the Supreme court may need to change its stance and apply justice for ... even in the Blue States.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

WOW, the giant in financial news reports negative news on a generational wealthy guy and accuses him of what??!!

I don't trust the media in general, as we have seen mostly left slating news and journalism is dying out as reports used to have some integrity. But this one is Republican owned.

Who owns the Wall Street Journal? Okay, I checked and it's Rupert Murdoch.

This is an ultra rare occurrence as two guys this rich seldom have a pissing match. Rothschild vs. Murdock.

If this is ture, I still don't not know how to react. My only thought is this Jihad like movement in the USA is deeper than I thought. We need to wake the keck up. It is dangerous, and has infected the young in colleges and the leaders of the institutions..

Israel needs to finish up with the job in Gaza very quickly. And the cops need to clean up this mess of bridge stoppers and palestinian flag wavers.

Will the left go after an issue indictments ANY person does this in the BLUE states or is that only Republican's ?

Stop the presses, and the Supreme court may need to change its stance and apply justice for ... even in the Blue States.
                I actually oppose what Israel is doing and support the Palestinians (not Hamas.)

But that can be expressed with peaceful demonstrations. I resent this legitimate discontent being hijacked by lackeys of Soros who are paid to disrupt campuses and incite ”death to America.”
                billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

I actually oppose what Israel is doing and support the Palestinians (not Hamas.)

But that can be expressed with peaceful demonstrations. I resent this legitimate discontent being hijacked by lackeys of Soros who are paid to disrupt campuses and incite ”death to America.”
                  The protests do not know that! Therein lies the danger. Hamas is among them. THE USA MUST STOP IT. No foreign funded protests on our soil. No foreign money. If I were the Republicans, I pen a law on this ASAP

Comment

Any guesses as to why?

Some Anti-Israel Protesters Are Paid
                    Rockefeller and Soros grants are subsidizing those who disrupt college campuses.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/some-an...hamas-fba26c20
                    THIS is a BIG news. I now tend to beliveve it is true.

Comment

You .guys do trailers that guys get bonuses babsed on new accounts band if you can tyrick trick investors to take your advice. Then you just love money too much

I produced a bii z card of me at bofa

I only get hired because I won’t, report insider trasing

Comment

Working...
                      X