Collapse
No announcement yet.

The economy is in trouble

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The economy is in big trouble, as China has dirt cheap labor, and the USA is paying $25 an hour to work at McDonald's. This can not happen, but yet it does. $40.00 and hour to work at McDonald's? Maybe.

If you think that is bad just what until robot labor takes over the cheap labor which is coming shortly ... in five years or less..

Suddenly we won't need any illegals or the lower class. Dems will lose their base because of this. I am serious as cancer which you just do not joke about.

I think a war is coming here in the USA from within, and yes I'm serious. In five short years, we could be there.

Ponder the future I will. Just do not weaponize the Robots, which is sort of happening already.

We need a great leader to emerge SOON.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Is the sky EVER not falling for you?
      is it okay if a poster you don’t agree with avoid snide comments

so I have a choice to avoid posters who I trigger easiily

you has me on ignore or am I thinking about a billionaire from Harvard

the sky is filled with unknowns

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

Even knowing it, its difficult to do much about it. You don't have to slave away but don't have the luxury to be lazy like those in power do. Fortunately it is possible in the U.S to get out of that loop, you need luck, good timing, know how to leverage an opportunity when it presents itself. Difficult but possible, not getting arrogant and too comfy helps too and it is elitists main weakness. Its been like that historically and how those in power lose it, straight up arrogance, complacency, and the delusion of their own inherent superiority.
        Doing something about it is a very interesting proposition. I can only tell you from wisdom of having been around for 60 years, and I can also tell you intelligence has nothing to do with it. See here's the thing... Doesn't really matter how much money you have. You have to be in the right position to leverage the money.

Let me give you an example. If you really study rich people financially, they all have three classes of assets that they can use by commingling to generate more assets. They have securities, businesses, and they have some sort of tax sheltered provision like a whole life insurance policy you know like the kind people are constantly told are a scam lol?

Rich people also don't own anything nothing is in their name. Again total reversal lol of what everybody else is told. You will notice that a lot of people get a lot of money and lose it very fast. It's really not that they're irresponsible. If you actually looked at the system you would see that taxation, especially property taxes, are designed to do just that.

So this goes back to doing something about it. I've come to understand that in some of these third world countries, where people are left alone, they have communities. In these communities they help themselves they provide security, they make sure everybody is fed, they value the things in life that really matter like having home-cooked meals with family, looking out for each other. That is the way.

Unfortunately we're sold an illusion. We live in a society where we have a lot of things however it's the rat race. So we can never enjoy the things that really matter.

If you want to beat the system you never going to be able to truly have financial security but you can get a degree of it and you can do the things that matter now. Educate oneself, take care of oneself, make sure your family is ethical, responsible, loving, and capable. That's about all you can do.
        Spray_resistant Spray_resistant likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Doing something about it is a very interesting proposition. I can only tell you from wisdom of having been around for 60 years, and I can also tell you intelligence has nothing to do with it. See here's the thing... Doesn't really matter how much money you have. You have to be in the right position to leverage the money.

Let me give you an example. If you really study rich people financially, they all have three classes of assets that they can use by commingling to generate more assets. They have securities, businesses, and they have some sort of tax sheltered provision like a whole life insurance policy you know like the kind people are constantly told are a scam lol?

Rich people also don't own anything nothing is in their name. Again total reversal lol of what everybody else is told. You will notice that a lot of people get a lot of money and lose it very fast. It's really not that they're irresponsible. If you actually looked at the system you would see that taxation, especially property taxes, are designed to do just that.

So this goes back to doing something about it. I've come to understand that in some of these third world countries, where people are left alone, they have communities. In these communities they help themselves they provide security, they make sure everybody is fed, they value the things in life that really matter like having home-cooked meals with family, looking out for each other. That is the way.

Unfortunately we're sold an illusion. We live in a society where we have a lot of things however it's the rat race. So we can never enjoy the things that really matter.

If you want to beat the system you never going to be able to truly have financial security but you can get a degree of it and you can do the things that matter now. Educate oneself, take care of oneself, make sure your family is ethical, responsible, loving, and capable. That's about all you can do.
          You can look at it this way. Today the youth lack the work ethic. They are LAZY. If a person is lazy, they are not going to be able to leverage anything.
          man down man down likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

You can look at it this way. Today the youth lack the work ethic. They are LAZY. If a person is lazy, they are not going to be able to leverage anything.
            They could just rob, loot and steal retail items, in large groups, and then sell their ill-gotten goods on-line.

It must really wear them out working so hard.

.....................Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

They could just rob, loot and steal retail items, in large groups, and then sell their ill-gotten goods on-line.

It must really wear them out working so hard.

.....................Rockin'
              Well, with the lack of law enforcement in Cali, insurance will cover it. Insurance cost should be done by neighborhoods not zip codes! I am not sure if it is.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                People can't buy things anymore. Their income is not keeping pace with inflation. Many tried for awhile to make up the difference by buying on credit. Now that credit is maxing out and many are defaulting.
                Y.et im criticized for buying my mom a home…. Drug money

my am ex card is no limit

I go to Vegas and just go to sleepto sleep

im good at sleeping

hot chicks invite me to pay them for. ??

I like bbq taqitos from this spot in San Jose

they had to sell. The owners said my too would just wait and only I showd up

he left me a home in sac

I got plent of fears in sac

my buddys went to UC Davis.

now I prefer Stanford medical school

This Jew brain surgeon guy saved my sister Dalia…

she is so kind. Good people get ****ed over

I don’t buy stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

You'll find Less lazy people and places where their labor is directly for their benefit. Incidentally it used to be that way in this country as well. You used to work and get a paycheck. Weekly, biweekly not even monthly so much. Nowadays you cannot even get paid unless you belong to a bank which then takes your money and decides how much of it to give to you.

You have to see the big picture. How much ownership do you have over your money? Think about it. You were find people who get paid with cash, or in some fashion that is direct, like a lot of immigrants who work in agriculture, coincidentally work a lot harder.

There are other issues as well. But I would say if you give people incentive they tend to work harder. Even when people don't know that they're being f***** with something prevents them from...

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

You'll find Less lazy people and places where their labor is directly for their benefit. Incidentally it used to be that way in this country as well. You used to work and get a paycheck. Weekly, biweekly not even monthly so much. Nowadays you cannot even get paid unless you belong to a bank which then takes your money and decides how much of it to give to you.

You have to see the big picture. How much ownership do you have over your money? Think about it. You were find people who get paid with cash, or in some fashion that is direct, like a lot of immigrants who work in agriculture, coincidentally work a lot harder.

There are other issues as well. But I would say if you give people incentive they tend to work harder. Even when people don't know that they're being f***** with something prevents them from...
                    People are lost. This tell us everything we need to know.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/09/20/more...fluencing.html
                    billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

People are lost. This tell us everything we need to know.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/09/20/more...fluencing.html
                      I don't dispute the lack of sense these days. I just want people to look at the bigger picture so that one day people can come back on the reservation.

For example, this whole idea of being an influencer is obviously patently ridiculous. However the ethic to create your own source of income is a good instinct. If you can redirect that you might get somewhere.

You have the trades which are good because people have a lot of control over their careers, you have the potential for people to train in newer trades.

I think the danger is when we get to this sort of indistinguishable job market where the companies are trying to get the cheapest labor possible and people are getting shafted. And then some states use a heavy handed approach by making businesses pay wages they can't afford. None of that does anybody any good.

We had a good system with a unions and then they got greedy. F***** everything up.
                      man down man down likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X