No announcement yet.

The economy is in trouble

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree or disagree?
    GhostofDempsey GhostofDempsey likes this.

Comment

Yesb it is, and my family knows I demand the best..

no credit card debt…fixed rate mortgage through my connections in Tokyo

I find it difficult to rid my family of outside distractions…

they just want their new stuff yesterday.

my lil sis says Uncle Paul is coming home, so just stop complaining about a home he bought…

Comment

How's that inflation reduction act going?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

There is no scarcity at all, just resources hoarded by the few, guarded by their low IQ goons with gun, and a monetary system based on nothing really keeping it going.

Take a drive through Pennsyltucky and you'll see that there is enough food for 80-85 miles to feed the entire east coast of the U.S for a long time.
          Well certain groups create scarcity for sure. You're absolutely right about food. This country could feed the world 10 times over.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Well certain groups create scarcity for sure. You're absolutely right about food. This country could feed the world 10 times over.
            Funny after I said that I did some research and checked some math and yes, in my state PA there is enough farmland to feed the entire east coast of the U.S. I just used lbs of corn grown on 1 acre as a metric, obviously its heavy and doesn't account for other crops and animals but even so its just one state that can produce that much food.

So why are we encouraged to compete? It appears to me that an economy based around competition creates poverty, more competition and more poverty which has value I suppose for the few with wealth and power who don't compete, they consolidate.
            Dr. Z Dr. Z billeau2 billeau2 like this.

Comment

I bought in the late 80s.

now if I sell my my 3 generations living in a big house got no place to go

i know it’s cyclical

the new American Bay Area dream

Save money

Wants vs needs

Comment

Bro I have not been back since we last met

i wanna use my magic blanket to make negative energy go away
                billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

Funny after I said that I did some research and checked some math and yes, in my state PA there is enough farmland to feed the entire east coast of the U.S. I just used lbs of corn grown on 1 acre as a metric, obviously its heavy and doesn't account for other crops and animals but even so its just one state that can produce that much food.

So why are we encouraged to compete? It appears to me that an economy based around competition creates poverty, more competition and more poverty which has value I suppose for the few with wealth and power who don't compete, they consolidate.
                  Why are we encouraged to compete? Same reason we're encouraged to get educated to be a slave. You go to school to get a good job you know... We compete, they don't. They put us in competition and watch us divide as they grab more. And even have us competing to be better slaves.
                  Spray_resistant Spray_resistant likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Bro I have not been back since we last met

i wanna use my magic blanket to make negative energy go away
                    You're over still in Nihon? Chotto matte my friend.

Comment

Why are we encouraged to compete? Same reason we're encouraged to get educated to be a slave. You go to school to get a good job you know... We compete, they don't. They put us in competition and watch us divide as they grab more. And even have us competing to be better slaves.
                      Even knowing it, its difficult to do much about it. You don't have to slave away but don't have the luxury to be lazy like those in power do. Fortunately it is possible in the U.S to get out of that loop, you need luck, good timing, know how to leverage an opportunity when it presents itself. Difficult but possible, not getting arrogant and too comfy helps too and it is elitists main weakness. Its been like that historically and how those in power lose it, straight up arrogance, complacency, and the delusion of their own inherent superiority.
                      billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X