Collapse
No announcement yet.

The economy is in trouble

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now no rate cuts being priced in as inflation moves higher again.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post

I don't know. Do I look like an economist to you? All you post are political garbage, but I have to ask: if Joe Biden is to blame for a 1.6% GDP, does he also get credit for exceeding in his first year the total GDP gain of Donald Trump over his entire term?

Did man clown ever relate to this?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

Did man clown ever relate to this?
        Play stupid. What was happening then?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

What is this "end" you're talking about? I never said the "end" what I've said is a recession is coming as the admin changed the definition of what a recession is LOL! Then I was told by dunn that the inflation reduction act was making inflation come down. It didn't work and Ive explained why many times. But "the sky is falling"
          Well whats supposed to happen when you say the sky is falling all the time?

And sure this is a lesser sky is falling situation but its always something with your Democrat Derangement Syndrome.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Well whats supposed to happen when you say the sky is falling all the time?

And sure this is a lesser sky is falling situation but its always something with your Democrat Derangement Syndrome.
            Lol this clown went straight from being "natural" to straight Dem. Yeah yeah we know "you're independent" but some how you never rag on Dems or the economy under a almost full term Dem president.
            Shocker.

Comment

Play stupid. What was happening then?
              I assume that are talking about COVID. Even if you take out 2020, Biden still did better in his first three years and we still had COVID in his first year.

2023 | 3.1% (Biden)
              2022 | 2.06% (Biden)
              2021 | 5.95% (Biden)
              2020 | -2.77% (Trump)
              2019 | 2.29% (Trump)
              2018 | 2.95% (Trump)
              2017 | 2.24% (Trump)

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post

I assume that are talking about COVID. Even if you take out 2020, Biden still did better in his first three years and we still had COVID in his first year.

2023 | 3.1% (Biden)
                2022 | 2.06% (Biden)
                2021 | 5.95% (Biden)
                2020 | -2.77% (Trump)
                2019 | 2.29% (Trump)
                2018 | 2.95% (Trump)
                2017 | 2.24% (Trump)
                How much did Biden borrow to get to those numbers? Go ahead tell us how he cut the deficit lol. They compare it to 2020 under Trump, gee but they don't mention that was 2020 where even I had to go to a special operating room because no one would do surgeries. But by all means let's look at COVID spending and compare to Biden's budget lol. Yeah that's fair lol.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/09/polit...ion/index.html
                ​​​​

Biden comes into office and it's like COVID was gone. Everyone starts hiring back. Media stops the death ticket at the top of the broadcast and you want to count that? Lol whatever.
                Last edited by man down; 04-26-2024, 02:24 PM.

Comment

How much did Biden borrow to get to those numbers? Go ahead tell us how he cut the deficit lol. They compare it to 2020 under Trump, gee but they don't mention that was 2020 where even I had to go to a special operating room because no one would do surgeries. But by all means let's look at COVID spending and compare to Biden's budget lol. Yeah that's fair lol.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/09/polit...ion/index.html
                  тттт

Biden comes into office and it's like COVID was gone. Everyone starts hiring back. Media stops the death ticket at the top of the broadcast and you want to count that? Lol whatever.
                  Strawman fallacy. You propped up some completely irrelevant statement Biden said to prove it wrong when we were neither talking about spending or Biden's misleading statements. We were talking about GDP and you arguments are stinkers so you are changing the subject.

But since you want to talk about spending, I'll leave you with this which shows spending peaked under Trump, who coincidentally and simultaneous cut taxation on the ultra wealthy: https://www.statista.com/statistics/...nt-by-quarter/

Spending is high under Biden, but at least he is consistent: he isn't spending as much as Trump and he isn't giving the ultra rich tax breaks. He is actually proposing higher taxes on the ultra rich, which is a controversial subject on its own- but at least it is rational (that is higher taxes correlating with higher spending) even if you don't agree with it.

Just so you know, I don't like Biden. I am a republican never-Trumper. I'll be the first to call out Biden for his misleading statements, but I'll be happy to vote for him over a cluster**** and a criminal.
                  Last edited by Hous; 04-26-2024, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Hey man if saying the sky is falling day in, day out, week in, week out, month in, month out, year in, year out on this forum is exciting & helps you cope with things fair play ig lmfao.

I just think you look silly saying the end is nigh so often. If 8% of all these fearmongering threads you create daily were 100% accurate we'd all be living in fema camps, with satanic identification numbers implanted in us & eating soylent green by now.

People get so emotionally driven. People have to realize that ultimately inflation is a tax on all of us. And because of the nature of human population in the world resources are only getting more scarce because more people are being produced. So naturally things are more expensive.

Some of these indicators are cyclical. They're normal. Economies expand, contract, remain stagnant, get crazy etc. Some are just the consequences of living in a world where everyday the piece of pie is shared with more mouths.

This is why education is so important. People can learn things like a lot of discoveries in the world came to open trade routes so people could have more goods. M************ did not go to China and the silk road to interact with other cultures and experience them! Lol. Mother f****** wanted spices, different foods, a market to trade their goods and services with.

Naturally our next trade route has to be to the stars. Just the way it is. That will be the next expansion.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

People get so emotionally driven. People have to realize that ultimately inflation is a tax on all of us. And because of the nature of human population in the world resources are only getting more scarce because more people are being produced. So naturally things are more expensive.

Some of these indicators are cyclical. They're normal. Economies expand, contract, remain stagnant, get crazy etc. Some are just the consequences of living in a world where everyday the piece of pie is shared with more mouths.

This is why education is so important. People can learn things like a lot of discoveries in the world came to open trade routes so people could have more goods. M************ did not go to China and the silk road to interact with other cultures and experience them! Lol. Mother f****** wanted spices, different foods, a market to trade their goods and services with.

Naturally our next trade route has to be to the stars. Just the way it is. That will be the next expansion.
                      There is no scarcity at all, just resources hoarded by the few, guarded by their low IQ goons with gun, and a monetary system based on nothing really keeping it going.

Take a drive through Pennsyltucky and you'll see that there is enough food for 80-85 miles to feed the entire east coast of the U.S for a long time.

Comment

Working...
                      X