Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me guess, its all Biden's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post

Not talking about you or I would've quoted you.
      Sorry, because of the nonstop hate I get a bit excited. Lol

Comment

Its "normal" lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
          Who's to blame? Tell us.

Comment

Yeah, we need to stop trying to "save" the economy. Much like a fever can be beneficial or detrimental, an economic crash can do the same to the economy. The more we kick the can down the road, the worse it'll be in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

Who's to blame? Tell us.
              I don't know. Do I look like a economist to you? All you post are political garbage, but I have to ask: if Joe Biden is to blame for a 1.6% GDP, does he also get credit for exceeding in his first year the total GDP gain of Donald Trump over his entire term?

Comment

Lol Biden thinks this is good news.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

You can call it what you want. I call it the truth. Cope.
                  Hey man if saying the sky is falling day in, day out, week in, week out, month in, month out, year in, year out on this forum is exciting & helps you cope with things fair play ig lmfao.

I just think you look silly saying the end is nigh so often. If 8% of all these fearmongering threads you create daily were 100% accurate we'd all be living in fema camps, with satanic identification numbers implanted in us & eating soylent green by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                    Its always the D ppls fault. Don't you remember when Trump was President & Jesus lived in the US with us & everyone had a white picket fence & a vacation home?

Democrat Derangement Syndrome isn't a joke like the other derangement syndrome.
                    travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingParadigm View Post
                      Yeah, we need to stop trying to "save" the economy. Much like a fever can be beneficial or detrimental, an economic crash can do the same to the economy. The more we kick the can down the road, the worse it'll be in the long run.
                      Correct, we need a correction. The bulls have zero fear. They pump on bad news and good news. The numbers are revised and they pump more lol. It's like they know it's a election year and bulls think the admin won't let a recession happen right now. I think they stretched things too thin for too long. Will it hold? Either way a large credit event is coming.

I laugh at the people who say doom and gloom. Every indicator has showed this coming. People just don't want to hear it. Now that the chickens are coming home to roost "it's fear mongering" lol.

When you see job numbers get revised every month downward and people with record CC debt and defaults it isn't hard to see what's coming.

Look at the oil reserves, they're drained. The admin decided to keep waiting and now we're screwed as we go to war with countries through proxy. As oil spikes, we're screwed on all ends.

Comment

Working...
                      X