No announcement yet.

Say Can You See - - -

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say Can You See - - -

When did Americans get so STUPID? (youtube.com)

BREAKING NEWS: John Kennedy Shows No Mercy To Top Treasury Official In Brutal Questioning - YouTube​​
    Last edited by Ivich; 04-15-2024, 02:13 PM.

There is a special irony in using a video to call a demographic of users who know how to embed videos, stupid, when you in fact are either too lazy or too stupid to figure out two clicks.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
      There is a special irony in using a video to call a demographic of users who know how to embed videos, stupid, when you in fact are either too lazy or too stupid to figure out two clicks.
      I didn't call anyone, stupid the link did.You are quite right about my lack of computer ability however.

It must be nice for you to get something right,does it make you feel good?

Comment

Originally posted by Ivich View Post

I didn't call anyone, stupid the link did.You are quite right about my lack of computer ability however.

It must be nice for you to get something right,does it make you feel good?
        Them likes and no one else crying about the context of this other than the man who took a spanking say otherwise a lot louder than any post you can make after the fact.

You're a coward Ivich. You know you're a coward. Who else tries to use semantics every, single, time they're shut the **** up? Only you, biggest ***** on the forum.

another thread you lost to me.

Comment

Working...
        X