No announcement yet.

Trump is not conservative

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump is not conservative

Look, if you want to vote this guy back in because you think he's a super troll who upsets "the left" or whatever fine. As long as he doesn't start any wars Britain is expected to participate in I don't care what you do out there.

But Trump is not conservative. If you asked him who Roger Scruton was his eyes would glaze over. But he could list several female **** actresses and knows at least one intimately. This is your conservatism?

Originally posted by dan-b View Post
    Look, if you want to vote this guy back in because you think he's a super troll who upsets "the left" or whatever fine. As long as he doesn't start any wars Britain is expected to participate in I don't care what you do out there.

But Trump is not conservative. If you asked him who Roger Scruton was his eyes would glaze over. But he could list several female **** actresses and knows at least one intimately. This is your conservatism?
    And water is wet....

Comment

Speaking of conservatives

American Tradcons are nearly as g@y as Soy White Liberals

Purple with some right leaning is ideal

Even 60/40 either way works

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        Speaking of conservatives

American Tradcons are nearly as g@y as Soy White Liberals

Purple with some right leaning is ideal

Even 60/40 either way works
        Yeah but I'm glad they're around because it gives me more options for some strange since many of them try their best to look pretty and fem. They love nothing more than to please in shape jock type males and will dress up for you on demand(its not a request).
        GrandpaBernard GrandpaBernard likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post

Trump is across the political spectrum regarding issues. This is why he is often accused of claiming different affiliations for personal gain.

Comment

I think R ppl just wanna win. The math doesn't math to win a national election with many R guys. Most citizens don't want what R politicians want. Most R voters don't even want what R politicans want like we've seen with this abortion sh^t. So Trump is a happy medium for them to win a national election.
            dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              I think R ppl just wanna win. The math doesn't math to win a national election with many R guys. Most citizens don't want what R politicians want. Most R voters don't even want what R politicans want like we've seen with this abortion sh^t. So Trump is a happy medium for them to win a national election.
              Its pure fandom/tribalism. If people actually critically analyzed his policies and what he actually does, they'd realize he is not pushing the interests of the average American.
              dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

To be fair to Donald, and it is rare when I say that ****, he didn't run under and at no point to my knowledge did he claim to be a classic politician of any type or creed. He said he's the opposite of that.

Drain the swamp and all that isn't really detracted from by "You ain't traditional". He ain't meant to be homie and if he did he'd murder his political career.

If the dude wasn't rich AF I'd like him more. What he is, traditionally speaking, if a rich **** who felt no need to directly rule for most of his life but now does.

IMO, it is less severe than a nazi nazi'ing jew his whole life until the very end when he decides nazi'ing is bad actually, but it is similar.

Artisos run every form of government, that's the problem, Trump ain't no solution, but also the fact that he doesn't give a **** about Teddy doesn't detract from his message. IMO.

Comment

Working...
                X