Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...condition.html

7 year old israeli girl in critical condition due to iranian shrapnel
    I have no dog in this fight. I'm not pro war but hasn't Israel been bombing civilians in Gaza for months now?

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      Here we go.

I somehow think if they were going to attack in the next 48 hours, they wouldn't be making announcements about it, and I can't find anything that corroborates this.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post

I somehow think if they were going to attack in the next 48 hours, they wouldn't be making announcements about it, and I can't find anything that corroborates this.

Iran did it, why wouldn't Israel? We'll wait and see.

Comment

• Why would he do this? Why do they now to Iran? Biden also told Israel not to fire back. Why does it seem like Iran has power over us in some way? The admin released funds in October. Saying they would "supervise" what Iran does with the fund. When asked about two withdrawals from said funds Kirby said he didn't know where it went and he would have to follow up. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post

Didn't you know that the world is ran through Twitter. Sorry. X. All the world leaders like to discuss their plans on camera and then post it on social media.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post

Vlad, I'm not looking to argue with you but you didn't answer my questions.
              Your question was how much money Biden spent on Ukraine and what hasn't Biden done enough.

What did I not answer? I said in these last two years and change, Ukraine has received about $75 billion in aid on paper from the USA, but has received zero air support and zero long range missiles. That's what wasn't enough. And it's not only from the US. Europe is as much to blame in this as well. They didn't help with those two vital elements either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                Your question was how much money Biden spent on Ukraine and what hasn't Biden done enough.

What did I not answer? I said in these last two years and change, Ukraine has received about $75 billion in aid on paper from the USA, but has received zero air support and zero long range missiles. That's what wasn't enough. And it's not only from the US. Europe is as much to blame in this as well. They didn't help with those two vital elements either.
                the US differs in commitments to Israel and natoKraine

the wife vs a prostitute

oversees Ukrainians were warned well in advance about making a deal with these devils in DC

Taiwan would be the mistress

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post

Whatever Ukraine get sent will never be enough... a lot of the money sent didn't even make it to the frontline due to corruption, about time Ukraine took responsibility for the mess they are in

Comment

• Israel will cyber attack Iran first, they do not have to use deadly forced even thought they would be justified in doing that because Iran fired over 100 missiles with the intent to kill 1,000's of their citizens. Iran killed zero because of Israelis air defenses which shot down 99% of the missiles. Only one small child was hurt from the shrapnel.

If ANY nation fired 1 missile at the USA ... think about it... they would be severely punished.

Israel has the rare opportunity to show the advanced trait of mercy to a hapless attacker.

IMO, they need to create / fund a revolution in Iran and free and arm their people. And fight with them, not against them. That is what I would do If I were them.

Topple this regime from within and fight with them, not against them. Drop 1,000 of leaflets in Iran and flood the web that a revolution is coming their way.

The emery is the Ayatollahs of Iran. Not the people that are oppressed by it.

Comment

• If a country fired 300 rockets at America that country would be wiped off the map within hours... Israel have the right to go in hard on Iran, the time for talking has been and gone unfortunately, let the bombs fall

Comment

Working...
                      X