• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    I question how long Israel will last whenever I look at a map

small strip of land surrounded by hostiles

The US China and Russia aren’t close by either
    They have nuclear weapons. If Iran ever acquires some then things may change. I don't wish for Israel to be destroyed violently, but if they refuse to make peace with their neighbours then they will always run that risk.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan-b View Post

Well it never should have been created for one thing. It's never declared its borders or its nuclear weapons, so hasn't signed the NPT. Its occupation of Palestinian territory has been enabled by US protecting it with the Security Council veto.

The US has paid billions to support this rogue state thanks to lobbying by a very active minority, which has actually worked against US interests.
      imo

Carving out a piece of Germany to create a Jewish state

or even giving away Denmark outright to the jews

Would have been adequate compensation and more importantly pragmatic

seizing land that the Jews left long ago to make Israel doomed them to eternal hostilities

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post
        time to pick sides... anyone siding with iran? guessing Citizen Koba dont know of anyone else
        I don't really do sides man, just interested in understanding what's going on when you strip away all the propaganda and ideological nonsense. Don't like Iranians and their theocratic authoritarian bullchit, don't like the Israelis and their colonial supremacist bullchit.

Fact I basically have a very cynical take on states in general... bunch of gangsters fighting turf wars is more or less how I see the world. And that includes our so called 'enlightened' Western states

Comment

• Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

I don't really do sides man, just interested in understanding what's going on when you strip away all the propaganda and ideological nonsense. Don't like Iranians and their theocratic authoritarian bullchit, don't like the Israelis and their colonial supremacist bullchit.

Fact I basically have a very cynical take on states in general... bunch of gangsters fighting turf wars is more or less how I see the world. And that includes our so called 'enlightened' Western states
          How did Jews hijack the phrase anti-Semitic for their people only

Semite includes Arabs

Israel by its own actions is anti-Semitic

Comment

• Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

Good post. Quite why alt-right edgelords think supporting "Israel" is noble is beyond me. This entity has been working against US interests for decades whilst taking billions of its tax money.

Mearsheimer and Walt's excellent text, The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy, is a must-read for anyone with a serious interest in this subject.

Comment

Good post. Quite why alt-right edgelords think supporting "Israel" is noble is beyond me. This entity has been working against US interests for decades whilst taking billions of its tax money.

Mearsheimer and Walt's excellent text, The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy, is a must-read for anyone with a serious interest in this subject.
              Is this why DC collectively supports Israel

they been bought off

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                Is this why DC collectively supports Israel

they been bought off
                Israel just has a very effective lobby working on its behalf in DC. It's a loose affiliation of various Jewish groups along with the Christian Zionists. It's not a secret conspiracy or anything, it happens quite openly as explained in the book I cited.

An example is after 9/11 when Bush ordered Israel to pull out of the Occupied Territories. The lobby went into overdrive and Bush backed down, afraid it would cost him a second term.

Comment

Israel just has a very effective lobby working on its behalf in DC. It's a loose affiliation of various Jewish groups along with the Christian Zionists. It's not a secret conspiracy or anything, it happens quite openly as explained in the book I cited.

An example is after 9/11 when Bush ordered Israel to pull out of the Occupied Territories. The lobby went into overdrive and Bush backed down, afraid it would cost him a second term.
                  Israel the Queen on the board

And the US cant tell his wife to shut up

Comment

• https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...condition.html

7 year old israeli girl in critical condition due to iranian shrapnel

Comment

• Here we go.

Comment

Working...
                      X