No announcement yet.

Why is Costco selling gold?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    forum could use more financially literates like you rather than the politics obsessed opinionated losers!

I wonder if American taxes due on Monday will have any effect

Institutional bids eclipses retail inflows. This bull driven by insti so far. Makes retail look like broke boiz

Bull market but still PvP in memes with experienced ****** participants dumping on each other

Months from now PvE where ****** natives take money from brand new entrants

I can bid on what gets a breakout on volume following a triple bottom
    Retail is broke boiz doe....the bottom half of the U.S entire net worth is around 3T including property and the ****** market is currently 2.38T. Only a small percentage of people are even in the space and probably put at most 15-20% of their cash reserves in the market. It means 95% of the market cap is institutional money.
    GrandpaBernard GrandpaBernard likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

Retail is broke boiz doe....the bottom half of the U.S entire net worth is around 3T including property and the ****** market is currently 2.38T. Only a small percentage of people are even in the space and probably put at most 15-20% of their cash reserves in the market. It means 95% of the market cap is institutional money.
      More reason to not sell any itcoin

even when the bull is finished!

maybe eth also if they get that spot eth etf through

Comment

More reason to not sell any itcoin

even when the bull is finished!

maybe eth also if they get that spot eth etf through
        Yeah, just look at the chart from last year, if you hodl'd and did nothing you'd be way up. When all of this stuff has more regular usage and mainstream adoption is when the game is over for retail and if you were in the game you should be able to get out by the time that happens but now? You can still make money, it'll probably take a few years I myself didn't have an e-mail address until 2005 but the internet was around long before then Myspace came out and everyone used it as a standard form of communication.

Comment

Spray_resistantFinitoxDinamita Brother Mouzone you got your dry powder ready?

Iran just struck the West’s golden child ******

I think this will be this bull run’s covid discount

we could see spot itcoin etf OUTFLOWS

Comment

Spray_resistantFinitoxDinamita Brother Mouzone you got your dry powder ready?

Iran just struck the West’s golden child ******

I think this will be this bull run’s covid discount

we could see spot itcoin etf OUTFLOWS
            Was that the reason for the bloodbath in the market? I figured it was just to shake out paper hands and get people to sell at a loss but when you have been here for a while you get numb to it and just wait or buy if you have a cash position.

Comment

Was that the reason for the bloodbath in the market? I figured it was just to shake out paper hands and get people to sell at a loss but when you have been here for a while you get numb to it and just wait or buy if you have a cash position.
              this is a star align moment

Institutional manipulation to steal itcoin from retail before the supply gets scarcer via halvening

+

tax payments taking liquidity away from the market

+

the US Queen on the board ****** having her azz
              smacked by Persia compounded it all

short term pain for long term gainz.

if Itcoin stays well below 77K until December, you get a longer bull run that ends sometime Q4 2025

Once you account for inflation 77K is the REAL number itcoin must hit to break last cycle’s 69K ATH

Comment

this is a star align moment

Institutional manipulation to steal itcoin from retail before the supply gets scarcer via halvening

+

tax payments taking liquidity away from the market

+

the US Queen on the board ****** having her azz
                smacked by Persia compounded it all

short term pain for long term gainz.

if Itcoin stays well below 77K until December, you get a longer bull run that ends sometime Q4 2025

Once you account for inflation 77K is the REAL number itcoin must hit to break last cycle’s 69K ATH
                After the 15th I wonder exactly how much money the treasury will acquire from tax payments, as I mentioned the Fed reverse repo was 150B less than the previous day, I noticed it doesn't effect the market for a few days after.

Comment

After the 15th I wonder exactly how much money the treasury will acquire from tax payments, as I mentioned the Fed reverse repo was 150B less than the previous day, I noticed it doesn't effect the market for a few days after.
                  Let see if spot itcoin etf buyers will panic sell

I don’t think they appreciate itcoin’s volatility

last cycle there were 40 to 60 drawdowns

Itcoin Sila

my primary meme holding Mochi is showing an iron chin. This is exactly what we like in an altcoin. Trading sideways or even up when itcoin and the rest of the market is taking a pounding

Mochi Sila
                  Last edited by GrandpaBernard; 04-13-2024, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Spray_resistant

What is happening with BTC is bullish imo, let me explain why:

Historically btc has often chopped sideway for a while right after ATH so I'm not surprised we're finding ourselves in this range,

-We are now in the lower part of the range and fear is at the maximum, people get liquidated hard and alts are bleeding,

-This is accompanied with fear of ww3 in the background,

-Halving coming soon where, from what I gathered lots of people believe it's sell the news this time so nothing better to reset sentiment.

I think this is really positive for what is to come as it will reset funding and get the jeets out so as long as we maintain this range we good imo

Comment

Spray_resistant

Comment

Working...
                      X