No announcement yet.

RIP OJ Simpson???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MF'ing Oranthal

Maybe now Ron and Nicole's families will get paid.

Comment

Do you guys know that Dominos pizza sold the most pizza at the time because everyone was watching from home the Bronco incident

Comment

He's in the afterworld looking for Nicole's azz as we type. #unfinishedbusiness

Comment

R.I.P.

He's a hero to some people.
          Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

OJ, despite the odds, you have lived a full life. R.l.P, Juice.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post

But he couldn't escape justice nor will he escape final judgement.
              All of us got dirt

I got a justiceproblem is California for illegal dumping dirt

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                He's in the afterworld looking for Nicole's azz as we type. #unfinishedbusiness
                Imagine if after life works like that

Comment

Man, with the amount of instability and a corrupted soul, may he rest peacefully as he did not when he was in the land of the living.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Oh he imo was definitely guilty of killing the dude. I always thought his son killed Nicole.

But he was definitely there when sh-t went down.
                    Don't you find it quite odd after he won the case and his 'freedom'

The high volume of his imbalance behaviour that lead him into other crimes with jail time, too? If I can recall, he was in prison for 9 years for a aggrivated robbery or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post

Don't you find it quite odd after he won the case and his 'freedom'

The high volume of his imbalance behaviour that lead him into other crimes with jail time, too? If I can recall, he was in prison for 9 years for a aggrivated robbery or something.
                      No. He was rich at the time. If you have money, you can manipulate the court in your favor.

The robbery conviction was as fugazi as the murder NG imo but imo he deserved prison time anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X