Collapse
No announcement yet.

White flight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love my raza peeps.. but damm can ya turn down ya music on friday/saturday nights!!! as if ya roosters crowing in the morning aint bad enough.

Comment

Originally posted by 15round View Post

I like the Mexican people I meet in Mexico, but the Chicanos seem to want to take advantage of landlords when you rent to them.

Yep, same here. Once I see a Mexican speaking English I automatically assume he's up to no good. The non-english speaking ones directly from their motherland are much more obedient and trustworthy. I'll rent to those folks.

​​​​

Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Slugfester View Post
        No illegal is renting any of my four rentals. I ask to see papers. If they don't comply they are always illegals, which is why they simply disappear instead of arguing. I caught one illegal squatting when I was again ready to rent the apartment.I damned near broke his legs with a 2X2. Needless to say I haven't seen him since. But watch out while trying to protect your property, some illegals are strapped. Mine wasn't. If there is a next time, he probably will be.
        Yeah bro we need strict law enforcement

When my mom dies I’m Get rid of my drug addict family

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
          Poor whites, can't handle seasoning.
          Or crime rates increasing and property values decreasing. It's like women do to men. Whites just want something of their own. Other races sometimes don't like that. So they feel a need to come in and ruin that, so on they move again, if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I just don’t like woke liberals

my family is rich
            Bro you are high again posting sheeeeet. You just said you like Dunn. He ain't a woke liberal?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Yeah bro we need strict law enforcement

When my mom dies I’m Get rid of my drug addict family
              They ain't leaving. You got to burn the house down and collect the insurance.

Comment

Working...
              X