No announcement yet.

Trump Supporters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post
    "Gettysburg, what an unbelievable battle that was, it was so much, and so interesting, and so vicious and horrible, and so beautiful in so many different ways—it represented such a big portion of the success of this country, Gettysburg, wow—I go to Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, to look and to watch, and Robert E. Lee, who's no longer in favor—did you ever notice it? He's no longer in favor. 'Never fight uphill, me boys, never fight uphill.' They were fighting 'Wow, that was a big mistake,' he lost his great general. 'Never fight uphill, me boys,' but it was too late."​
    "Fourscore and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal. Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation or any nation so conceived and so dedicated can long endure. We are met on a great battlefield of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field as a final resting-place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this. But in a larger sense, we cannot dedicate, we cannot consecrate, we cannot hallow this ground. The brave men, living and dead who struggled here have consecrated it far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living rather to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us--that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion--that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain, that this nation under God shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.”

Why does this man Trump think he has a right to compare himself to this man?
    Last edited by Willie Pep 229; 04-16-2024, 11:14 PM.
    madsweeney madsweeney likes this.

Comment

• Could Trump not have put forth even the smallest effort to prepare himself for the occasion? Just a small amount of respect!

Comment

• Long Live Donald Trump!!! ...................Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

So basically what you are telling me is everything you were saying previously is all made up. Got it.

and the answer you’re looking for to my previous question is yes. We had intelligence of a terrorist attack in Russia and we shared that intelligence with Russia.
          No, what I'm saying is that there is evidence that demonstrates what I said...but its either not illegal or an issue that would hold up to the requirements of a criminal conviction. His actions and the results are public information...just not a crime. Just like how Biden wasn't arrested for his Afghanistan pullout strategy which cost us the lives of servicemen.

Comment

• LOL, his poor lawyers.
            Last edited by madsweeney; 04-17-2024, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by madsweeney View Post

No, what I'm saying is that there is evidence that demonstrates what I said...but its either not illegal or an issue that would hold up to the requirements of a criminal conviction. His actions and the results are public information...just not a crime. Just like how Biden wasn't arrested for his Afghanistan pullout strategy which cost us the lives of servicemen.
              So let me back up here. I am not fully aware of the whole conversation you were having. That's my bad. I just jumped in at the point of implicating Trump in the CIA assets being targeted and you implying he had something to do with it. Again, my bad for jumping into the convo. But there is no correlation between trump sharing documents (or even sharing documents) that may have gotten assets killed. That was my only point. Besides that, just because articles are written in a manner that implicates trump does not make it true just as the article you posted for me says "Joy Reid speculates" and even the part of the article you posted to me it says that "Now, we are not saying that we know there is some connection between the purloined documents and those events"

So is there really evidence?

I think all of us need to back up off the Idea of news sources passing things off as fact when they use words like "allegedly" "apparently" "anonymous source" etc, etc. All those words are used to preface the rest of their story and to obfuscate any accountability when it turns out wrong. This happens on both sides.

But again, my bad for jumping in the middle of the convo.
              Last edited by -MEGA-; 04-17-2024, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• My personal favorite was Tucker Carlson's go to line "Some people say . . ."
                -MEGA- -MEGA- likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post
                  My personal favorite was Tucker Carlson's go to line "Some people say . . ."
                  Mine was Brian stelzers “a source familiar with trump’s thinking”
                  Willie Pep 229 Willie Pep 229 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    Long Live Donald Trump!!! ...................Rockin'
                    Again, you’re a republicans politicians dream come true. A poor man dumb enough to support a politician who absolutely doesn’t represent your best interest. The uber rich in the USA thank god for dummies like you.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Again, you’re a republicans politicians dream come true. A poor man dumb enough to support a politician who absolutely doesn’t represent your best interest. The uber rich in the USA thank god for dummies like you.
                      Long Live Donald Trump!!! ...................Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X