No announcement yet.

Trump Supporters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

Would you consider warning russia about a possible terrorist attack "sharing intelligence"
    I am aware you didn't ask me . . . But that is an interesting dilemma to propose.

The intellengemce community would probably say no, but diplomatically the answer is yes.

Humanity wise, the answer must be yes.

I would like to add, if I were president and I thought the attack might be powerful to take down Putin's regime (destroy his credibility) I would be very tempted to stay silent.

Not sure too many would agree with me except maybe Niccolo.
    -MEGA- -MEGA- likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post

I am aware you didn't ask me . . . But that is an interesting dilemma to propose.

The intellengemce community would probably say no, but diplomatically the answer is yes.

Humanity wise, the answer must be yes.

I would like to add, if I were president and I thought the attack might be powerful to take down Putin's regime (destroy his credibility) I would be very tempted to stay silent.

Not sure too many would agree with me except maybe Niccolo.
      I would be tempted to stay silent as well.
      Willie Pep 229 Willie Pep 229 likes this.

Comment

I would be tempted to stay silent as well.
        But are we wrong?

If it was, say a Polish invasion (I know, unrealistic) then we would, without doubt, stay silent and let the Russian military get flanked.

But a terrorist attack means civilians.

Do you think Putin would warn us?

Comment

• Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post

But are we wrong?

If it was, say a Polish invasion (I know, unrealistic) then we would, without doubt, stay silent and let the Russian military get flanked.

But a terrorist attack means civilians.

Do you think Putin would warn us?
          Would Russia warn us?

I would think yes as there is a decorum we have with other countries including russia. That's why we warned them. Like it or not, with russia being a super power theres a certain sense of stability throughout the region with them (Ukraine not included)

Its better the enemy you know than the one you dont.

Now if we're talking about some sort of regime toppling them from within with an ideology we align with more, we probably wouldnt say anything and just let it happen. Maybe even fund it on the backend.

Im sure they would do the same to us as well.

Its all about power and the consolidation of power.

If one of us didnt have to worry about the other then that would make them/us more powerful.

So no, I dont believe we would be wrong.
          Willie Pep 229 Willie Pep 229 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

Same thing. If you talk about one you talk about the other. The far right and far left has equally a bunch wackos.
            Sure far right and far left are wackos...but the far right has a candidate running for president, the far left doesn't. One side is actively fighting to disrupt core values of America (establishing Christianity as official religion, overturned our right to privacy, unprecedented immunity and ending term limits for their candidate, not respecting democratic elections) while the other...is dying their hair and identifying as whatever they feel like.

Comment

Would you consider warning russia about a possible terrorist attack "sharing intelligence"
              '
              When its betraying the trust of an ally, Isreal, and helping an opposing country...no. As I said earlier, it wasn't just about the plan to smuggle bombs in planes...it included information that revealed our own spies to Russia (many of which were killed). Its funny how his supporters keep saying how weak Biden is on Russia...when Trump has repeatedly, demonstrated a willingness to aid Russia.

"While all of this is happening, we know that in 2021 that there was a rash of deaths of American spies. They were being caught. They were being killed. This is a very real and exigent circumstance. The CIA has admitted to that. Now, we are not saying that we know there is some connection between the purloined documents and those events. But they did happen at a time when Trump did have custody of some really sensitive information that he should not have had," Reid said.
              https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-...eid-speculates
              Last edited by madsweeney; 04-16-2024, 12:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by madsweeney View Post

Sure far right and far left are wackos...but the far right has a candidate running for president, the far left doesn't. One side is actively fighting to disrupt core values of America (establishing Christianity as official religion, overturned our right to privacy, unprecedented immunity and ending term limits for their candidate, not respecting democratic elections) while the other...is dying their hair and identifying as whatever they feel like.
                Biden is president. Open borders, soft on crime, loan forgiveness is not far left enough for you? They can't call an criminal immigrant illegal and they can't figure out what a woman is.

Same difference if you ask me.

Comment

'
                  When its betraying the trust of an ally, Isreal, and helping an opposing country...no. As I said earlier, it wasn't just about the plan to smuggle bombs in planes...it included information that revealed our own spies to Russia (many of which were killed). Its funny how his supporters keep saying how weak Biden is on Russia...when Trump has repeatedly, demonstrated a willingness to aid Russia.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-...eid-speculates
                  Any real proof of what you're trying to portray though? The answer is no. Otherwise trump would have been tried and hung already. Period

Comment

Any real proof of what you're trying to portray though? The answer is no. Otherwise trump would have been tried and hung already. Period
                    ...he literally has an upcoming trial with with 37 felony counts related to the mishandling of classified documents, obstructing justice and making false statements. The actions taken during his presidency, while arguably very unethical, would be very difficult to act on legally. Doesn't make it right or above reproach.
                    Last edited by madsweeney; 04-16-2024, 04:30 PM.

Comment

...he literally has an upcoming trial with with 37 felony counts related to the mishandling of classified documents, obstructing justice and making false statements. The actions taken during his presidency, while arguably very unethical, would be very difficult to act on legally. Doesn't make it right or above reproach.
                      So basically what you are telling me is everything you were saying previously is all made up. Got it.

and the answer you’re looking for to my previous question is yes. We had intelligence of a terrorist attack in Russia and we shared that intelligence with Russia.
                      Last edited by -MEGA-; 04-16-2024, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X