No announcement yet.

Trump Supporters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post
    I will save us both time and answer the bait question I believe your original question actually was:

Do I hate Donald Trump?

One is bound to be accused of duplicity when one is confronted by the paradox of hating the haters.

That duplicity, if it is such, I stand guilty of.

I use to believe people should leave people alone but as of late that has been beaten out of me by the haters. I believe now it is time to act against the tyranny if theocracy.

I truly believe there soon will be blood.

I will always chose anarchy over oppression.

I will always chose chaos over dogma.

I was challenged by Slugfester why I don't hold those who burn buildings to the same standard.

A fair question.

I believe that order can always be restored but liberty, once surrendered seldom can be regained.
    I’m still struggling to find the answer. Seems like a pretty straightforward question. A simple yes or no would suffice.

but tbh, the diseased society part is what I was more curious about.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

I’m still struggling to find the answer. Seems like a pretty straightforward question. A simple yes or no would suffice.

No it is not a simple question nor is there a simple answer.

As I said I view Donald Trump as a rash on the body of a diseased culture. We have been on a march away from community to pluralism for two decades.

We are now struggling trying to find a workable world drowning in a sea of hyphenated Americans, whether it be Irish-Americans, Black-Americans, Christian-Americans, MAGA, BLM, LGBTQ, Gun advocates; anti-gun advocates, pro-life, pro-choice, real-American, WOKES, Southerners, Texans, science advocates, creationists, atheists, and the list goes on and on.

We are dysfunctional. There seems to be no "Americans" left.

Try asking an American to describe himself. He will first tell you his name, then his occupation, but if you keep pushing his next reply will be which special interest group he associates himself with.

Everyone cries that they are an "individual" but in reality they have no definition of themseleves except that which they have chosen to be indoctrinated with.

Does this sound "sick" enough for you or do you believe this is a healthy body politic?

Comment

We use to practice our politics for six months once every four years. We were Democrats or Republicans for six months and then we had a President. He was then our president.

Today, every moment of everyday we divide ourselves by our political beliefs. No one wants to just live their life today, they endlessly want to impose their beliefs on others, convinced they are the only "right" there is.

Back in the early '70s when Nixon was driven from office no one blamed the Republicans or claimed all Republicans were corrupt. No, we just blamed Nixon, one man, not the group. That kind of America no longer exists.

It was Reagan who became the first, " I am always a Republican" president. -- every action, law, or crisis was painted as a party success or failure.

Since Reagan we have not had a president, only Democratic presidents or Republican presidents.

I wish for the days when we had just a president. But they are gone now.

Does this sound "sick" enough for you?
        Last edited by Willie Pep 229; 04-14-2024, 11:50 AM.

Comment

No it is not a simple question nor is there a simple answer.

As I said I view Donald Trump as a rash on the body of a diseased culture. We have been on a march away from community to pluralism for two decades.

We are now struggling trying to find a workable world drowning in a sea of hyphenated Americans, whether it be Irish-Americans, Black-Americans, Christian-Americans, MAGA, BLM, LGBTQ, Gun advocates; anti-gun advocates, pro-life, pro-choice, real-American, WOKES, Southerners, Texans, science advocates, creationists, atheists, and the list goes on and on.

We are dysfunctional. There seems to be no "Americans" left.

Try asking an American to describe himself. He will first tell you his name, then his occupation, but if you keep pushing his next reply will be which special interest group he associates himself with.

Everyone cries that they are an "individual" but in reality they have no definition of themseleves except that which they have chosen to be indoctrinated with.

Does this sound "sick" enough for you or do you believe this is a healthy body politic?
          so yes. You hate Trump. As well as this new “dysfunctional America” got it.

imagine having it so good in America that we have time to worry and fight over special interest groups

but to your point, if only there was a guy out there who would run for president and his two main objectives were to “drain the swamp” and to “make America great again”

I bet you that guy would make you happy.

Nah, that wouldn’t make you happy.

You would probably rebel against that guy with calls for anarchy, chaos and blood.

Oh the irony.

Comment

We use to practice our politics for six months once every four years. We were Democrats or Republicans for six months and then we had a President. He was then our president.

Today, every moment of everyday we divide ourselves by our political beliefs. No one wants to just live their life today, they endlessly want to impose their beliefs on others, convinced they are the only "right" there is.

Back in the early '70s when Nixon was driven from office no one blamed the Republicans or claimed all Republicans were corrupt. No, we just blamed Nixon, one man, not the group. That kind of America no longer exists.

It was Reagan who became the first, " I am always a Republican" president. -- every action, law, or crisis was painted as a party success or failure.

Since Reagan we have not had a president, only Democratic presidents or Republican presidents.

I wish for the days when we had just a president. But they are gone now.

Does this sound "sick" enough for you?
            Can I ask one last off topic question?

how old are you, sir?

Comment

so yes. You hate Trump. As well as this new “dysfunctional America” got it.

imagine having it so good in America that we have time to worry and fight over special interest groups

but to your point, if only there was a guy out there who would run for president and his two main objectives were to “drain the swamp” and to “make America great again”

I bet you that guy would make you happy.

Nah, that wouldn’t make you happy.

You would probably rebel against that guy with calls for anarchy, chaos and blood.

Oh the irony.
              See, there is the problem, you could not resist yurself and needed to tell me I am no good.

They got you too. But you can't see it.

70!

Comment

See, there is the problem, you could not resist yurself and needed to tell me I am no good.

70!

Meh, I’m not gonna go on defense and pander to you because you feel attacked.

Refer to your previous post (204) for further clarification

i just figured out the 70 lol. That’s pretty impressive man. Hopefully you can bust out another 10-20 more. You know when we go outside and detach from the internet pretty much everyone gets along though, right? The internet and the real world are two totally different things
                Last edited by -MEGA-; 04-14-2024, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Do you hate Trump?
                  He blaims ALL his problems on Trump.

Comment

70!

Quit blaming Trump for all your failures

Comment

Meh, I’m not gonna go on defense and pander to you because you feel attacked.

Refer to your previous post (204) for further clarification
                      There is a time and place where as a man we own our mistakes... But Trump haters Blame him for everything...

Comment

Working...
                      X