No announcement yet.

Do any of you use Bovada?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do any of you use Bovada?

Who uses Bovada sports book? Question about Baseball. Why arent the starting pitchers listed on the betting line? Is that how it looks on your end?

It’s such a clear cut question but the bozo ass diickwad live agent couldnt comprehend.

is it acceptable for a baseball line be posted without the starting pitchers? It wasnt like this before but something is off at Bovada.

starting pitcher and if Angel Hernendez is umping are the two most relevant pieces of information betting on a ballgame.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      starting pitcher and if Angel Hernendez is umping are the two most relevant pieces of information betting on a ballgame.
      Can you check the baseball lines on Bovada bruh? I cant post a link for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

Can you check the baseball lines on Bovada bruh? I cant post a link for some reason.
        Can't see them without an account, and I don't think I can even bet on Bovada in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Can't see them without an account, and I don't think I can even bet on Bovada in Canada.
          Gotcha. I cant believe some of these live agents are so clueless.

I can always check the lines elsewhere but it’s odd how Bovada doesn’t list the pitchers anymore. Maybe they are trying to get an edge or something lol.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

Gotcha. I cant believe some of these live agents are so clueless.

I can always check the lines elsewhere but it’s odd how Bovada doesn’t list the pitchers anymore. Maybe they are trying to get an edge or something lol.
            I've only ever bet on boxing so I just checked, and mine doesn't show the starting pitchers either. I'd have assumed starting pitcher would be listed along with an over/under on pitches thrown.
            FinitoxDinamita FinitoxDinamita likes this.

Comment

I use ignition, but for poker and blackjack...I use play on bovada

Comment

i did when i was betting on basketball games.

Comment

Yeah Bovada aint showing starting pitcher which is ret.ard.ed

Comment

That is kinda dumb. That's like not saying whose injured when talking about football.

Comment

Working...
                    X