Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does the Baltimore Mayor Trigger Some Right Wingers?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does the Baltimore Mayor Trigger Some Right Wingers?

I think this is what you were looking for, ShoulderRoll

What do you think of right wingers calling him a "DEI hire"? Sound racist to you?

His interview @3:10 if you don't want to watch the full 8 minutes.
    Last edited by travestyny; 03-28-2024, 05:58 PM.
    MoonCheese Marchegiano likes this.

of course, the mayor took the opportunity to play the victim and talk about race...

Comment

Imma go out on a limb with a crazy hail mary guess & say it might be because hes black.

Comment

That youngster is super smart and he is very aware of racism again blacks and browns

Rrspect to him and God willing we get more people like him doing the needful(Indian English)

Comment

I thought it was funny that he showed up dressed like the high school football captain at the press conference. I mean, doesn't he have a suit?

Comment

I know rich guys show up with wearing flip flops and the lawyers wear suits

My job now requires me to wear a suit and neck tie and I don’t like it at all.
            madsweeney madsweeney likes this.

Comment

If a talking head from MSNBC is outraged over just about anything, I'm probably going in the opposite direction.

No disrespect to the Baltimore mayor, but I'm done even entertaining that channels bullshit.

Comment

One more thing.

Is Joy Reid culturally apporatining white lesbians with what she/sir is sporting on top of xir/zer/thems/I identify as a A10 Warthog Gau-8 head looking ass?

Find out on the next episode of DragonBall Dumbass.

Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

I haven’t seen anyone triggered by this mayor to be honest

Not sure what you’re talking about

dont know much about the guy but I do know Baltimore is a crap city. Guess he’s not doing a good job?

Comment

I’ll check in when I have a little more time, but for now…is he exceedingly competent at what he does with plenty of proof of how good he is? And are the triggered people trying to diminish his considerable accomplishments for some reason?

Comment

Working...
                    X