Collapse
No announcement yet.

conjoined twins are now married

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is sick. Talk up about waking up to the same person for the rest of your life. Can one of them sleep whilst the other awake? Doesn't your body shut down slowly while your asleep? Does the second head have to automatically shut down? Like " noooo I want to finish this movie". Is one head just the left eye and the other the right eye? So many fukin questions...

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
      This is sick. Talk up about waking up to the same person for the rest of your life. Can one of them sleep whilst the other awake? Doesn't your body shut down slowly while your asleep? Does the second head have to automatically shut down? Like " noooo I want to finish this movie". Is one head just the left eye and the other the right eye? So many fukin questions...
      BTW They were the "they" pronoun way before transgenders....Theirs is acceptable
      MoonCheese Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
        Past prime…
        Cruel but

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Cruel but

If they had two pairs of juggs instead of just one, I'd probably marry them myself.
          Last edited by Willy Wanker; 03-29-2024, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

If they had two pairs of juggs instead of just one, I'd probably marry them myself.
            You ain't lying

Comment

Simultaneous fellatio/anilingus.

Comment

Just for a moment reading the headline I thought the twins might have married each other... I mean, world we live in right? I mean legally they're two separate people ain't they?

(EDIT: ah just noticed I ain't the first to think that..)

Comment

This is wild, I'm super happy for them all. Hard enough to find love there days. But why not marry both of them?

Yes there's one hole but they share feeling and orgasms as well as pain. You can tell the sister to look away, she still gets to cum so she might as well go along for the ride.

What if the other sister finds a man? Do they because a kind of 4 some? Or 3 1/2 some? Or do the men act as cucks and let one husband at a time hit it depending on the weekday?

What if one likes ****? Lol

Just some thoughts, again, happy for them.

Comment

Working...
                  X