Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i wish i was in IT or some industry you get paid the same working from home 100%

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Creative dumby

as for the bold......
    X65zpv@large.gif?download=true.gif
    last champ right here Im just too lazy to do it atm. ****ing AI art, *****s it is frustrating. AI dumb as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

I’ve been fired and laid off

I felt depressed and useless then my buddy gave me a job and I reluctantly took it

You must not internalize your layoff

Network with others and brainstorm.

Stay strong brother and you will find a way... I felt hopeless and was depressed because I identified my job as me

you are not a job and you have value
      I was at this place for 11 years and have 22 weeks of severance pay and my full bonus. I'm about to fly to Egypt this Saturday with my boys. I'm about to set up a Europe trip and backpack starting from Portugal and ending around the Czech Republic. While I'm dealing with my ex-wife filing a restraining order against me and trying to keep me from seeing my child. I'm living life, man. ✌️

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

I show up at the office and tell my guys let’s get this project don’t and go home at 4 pm

my dad liked working long and hard

I’m not my dad

I just hate the daily grind of showing up etc

I am lazy and just like going to Chinatown in Yokohama and ordering food for my team

then I go home near the beach and I think about life and realize other people wish they had my problems

Same.

I get my work done, sometimes above and beyond what's expected. Just hate the daily grind.

People encouraged (forced) to work all day and all week and not spend time with their families or personal well being is a culture I wish would just go away.
        Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Same.

I get my work done, sometimes above and beyond what's expected. Just hate the daily grind.

People encouraged (forced) to work all day and all week and not spend time with their families or personal well being is a culture I wish would just go away.
          That is how to succeed | am not my dad
          my dad loved working long hard

i hire guys who fix cars
          who are plumbers

I like that movie “office space”

it’s funny and my buddy Greg a polish Jewish immigrant said

“Fock working toiling all day long!”

you’ll never get ahead

at bofa I met a big boss and he said

Just due the minimum
          2008 I bought bofa stock and now my boss was saying too big to fail

now I need money because my kids need help to buy really sub par homes that are way overpriced
          Willy Wanker Willy Wanker likes this.

Comment

Working...
          X