No announcement yet.

Republicans to stop Trump?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post

Good luck with your head in the sand. This dude is super funny. He plays the "I'm in the middle and don't care about politics" but some how he always finds his way into everyone's topics about politics.

Here he is again blindly trying to make this a Trump thing. Frankly, I don't care who's stepping up right now. We have a major issue in this country and if it's Trump that can try and fix it then I'm good with that.

But you? Lol, this dude hates Trump as much as Dunn and Trav. He at one time may have been somewhat in the middle. His posts in the last few months have shown who he really is.

"Cult" you and your boys follow every single thing Dems do, good or bad. You rally around "orange Jesus" and tell us all how bad he is. I'm pretty sure that's a cult. We don't hate Biden, even tho he shouldn't be in office for a whole host of reasons. We're just sick of the wars, inflation, fuel prices, grocery prices, uncertainty, insurance prices, non native Americans gaining jobs while Americans stay flat, crime and on and on.

​You people are broken. Trump literally broke you. He lives in your heads daily. "Cult" SMFH.
    Operation Warp Speed mean anything to you? Or Trump bragging how he single accelerated the approval of mRNA vaccines striking deals with Moderna. Your boy opened the floodgates.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

It is perplexing that the “real Republicans” were never republicans and they follow a leader that was. Republican in 87, then a Dem in 90’s, just became a Republican in 2009, now is an alleged nationalist.
      Well, Republicanism did swing to Plutocratic ideology a while ago. I was so upset when the libertarian movement, Tea Party, got hijacked by the Koch brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

I do that too

Like how you'd like me to be more conservative and how the liberals would like it if I was more liberal, I'd enjoy seeing more a-politicals because that's the best path for the future to me.

My point is, don't get it twisted, I don't think I am a better human being than you, I am just as guilty as you are of making my case and seeing how many folks I can get to agree with me.

being a-political doesn't mean you're uninterested, it just means both sides are wrong in my opinion. I have just as valid an opinion of the news as everyone else the biggest difference is I don't blame one side exclusively for all the politics I don't like.

Not voting is a choice just like voting for a candidate is a choice. It is a statement and our government does take notice. It's not as if voter turnout is not a measured aspect they pay attention to. They know how many of us don't vote and they know why we don't vote.

Here's one inarguable thought: if Panda and I represented the majority rather than a very tiny minority than you ****ers would not have been able to put up an orange gabagool vs the crypt keeper in a rematch.
        Being a centrist is a bit fun, you piss everyone off. I wouldn't say both parties are wrong...I think of it more like "both parties have good and bad points". Unfortunately, hyper-partisan people (like you know who) think moderate views are the same as their polar opposite.
        MoonCheese Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post

Being a centrist is a bit fun, you piss everyone off. I wouldn't say both parties are wrong...I think of it more like "both parties have good and bad points". Unfortunately, hyper-partisan people (like you know who) think moderate views are the same as their polar opposite.
          excellent point!

Comment

I’m against Maha & Woke & Israel in Gaza indiscriminately bombing and killing civilians!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Whos head is in the sand. This lady is from a state that has voted for an R President for the last 60yrs but she might be flipping to Independent.

Trump has made the R party into the MAGA party & R ppl are having problems with it like the other half of the country. You Orange Jesus worshippers are so blind with your dedication to this dipsh^t you can't see the obvious.

Screenshot_20240325_053331_Chrome~2.jpg
              Please tell me this is a joke. She votes against Republicans all the time. People want her gone.

Comment

Your not in the center of anything. Who you trying to fool? When have you defended Republicans on anything?

Comment

Your not in the center of anything. Who you trying to fool? When have you defended Republicans on anything?
                  I'm not anti Republican, I'm anti MAGA. You guys are too extreme. I was in favor of the Republican written and bipartisan Border Bill...you guys cared more about politics than getting **** done...because you're partisan hacks. I'm for fiscal conservatism...you guys had no issues with his rediculous spending and his HIGHEST INCREASE per year in office, to the national debt, and only second to Obama because he never had a 5th year. and now you stand by Trump as he loses his wealth (which he obviously doesn't have nearly as much as he says)...and dragging the RNC with him. I'm pro free market capitalism...you guys like tarrifs and giving trillions to subsidize corporations while screwing over the middle class and small business owners. I'm pro liberty, you guys like to ban books, health education and contraception, IVF, the right to privacy. I respect the constitution, yall ignore damn near every amendment besides the 2nd...and have no problem with Trump violating his oath and calls to terminate “all rules, regulations and articles, even those found in the Constitution”​
                  Last edited by madsweeney; 03-25-2024, 10:57 AM.

Comment

I'm not anti Republican, I'm anti MAGA. You guys are too extreme. I was in favor of the Republican written and bipartisan Border Bill...you guys cared more about politics than getting **** done...because you're partisan hacks.
                    You never supported any republicans. Save it alt.

We wouldn't need a border bill if your daddy wouldn't have removed the EOs.

Comment

You never supported any republicans. Save it alt.

We wouldn't need a border bill if your daddy wouldn't have removed the EOs.

LMFAO, ok partisan hack. EO's didn't do **** besides mandate children to stay with their guardian. COVID restrictions being removed in Mexico allowing their southern border to open. See thats the issue with you people, you're such low information voters. Probably because you get 99% of your "news" from bots on X

Comment

Working...
                      X