No announcement yet.

Republicans to stop Trump?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Republicans to stop Trump?

Let's see if this plays out the way I think it will. You have republicans leaving. Look at how Ken Buck voted before he left.

If Dems take the house before November 2024, they will pass a law declaring Trump an insurrectionist and remove him from the 2024 ballot.
    That is why Bacon is leaving. That is why Gallagher wants to wait until 4/19 to leave. They want to make sure their seats can’t be filled with special elections.

If that wasn’t the plan these people wouldn’t leave during the 5 most crucial months before an election.

This is a coordinated hit by the America hating uni-party scum in DC.

Republicans also just agreed with the 1.2 trillion dollar spending bill that doesn't do chit to fix the border. That is stuffed with pork. There's no way Republicans are working for Republican voters. The bill was released at 2am and there was no way to even read it. My guess is blackmail is being used here.

Is it a conspiracy? Or will the Republicans lose power on purpose so Trump can't run? If it does happen you'll have to ask yourself why Congress is in fear of Trump, Republicans and Dems.

Can anyone balance a checkbook anymore? They know our debt is out of control. We spend 1 trillion in just interest payments in the last 100 days. None of this is sustainable. But the spending must go on right? Lol

https://youtu.be/SlFhBfeRSj8?si=ZibaVWfmx8HySRP2
    Last edited by man down; 03-24-2024, 01:08 PM.

Does anyone think real Republicans would vote for this? They know how voters feel and what polls show so why did they allow it?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      Does anyone think real Republicans would vote for this?
      This RINO & "real republican" sh^t feels like conservative woke sh^t to me.

If you are against Trump or against men pretending to be women playing sports with women you are a problem to MAGA or Woke mfers.

Maybe just maybe all you MAGA & Woke mfers are just in the Leopards Eating People's Faces Party on opposing sides of your own bs. And these groups are destined to turn on each other to be the most MAGA or Woke.
      madsweeney madsweeney likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

If you are against Trump or against men pretending to be women playing sports with women you are a problem to MAGA or Woke mfers.

Maybe just maybe all you MAGA & Woke mfers are just in the Leopards Eating People's Faces Party on opposing sides of your own bs. And these groups are destined to turn on each other to be the most MAGA or Woke.
        So you think Republicans should have passed a spending bill full of Dem wants for illegals, trans, on and on issues. I'll post a link to some of the spending that's in the bill.

You honestly think Republicans that run on deporting illegals all the sudden are for illegals? You can call it whatever you want but this isn't normal. Look at Dems and their bills, not ONE Dem goes against their party no matter what it is. But if Republicans don't cross over they're MAGA. Lol c'mon.
        Last edited by man down; 03-24-2024, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Because Republicans that talk about trans in schools ECT now want to fund them?

Comment

Keep in mind Dems never break rank and vote against their party. So why are Republicans doing it? Then they retire after they sign the Dem lead bill.

Comment

As always, there's no changing anyone's mind on any of this. Gotta FAFO I guess just like all the other chit Dems try to make work.
              Pretty crazy the last bill have billions to Ukraine and now in this bill there's 300 million more. Lol.

Comment

As always, there's no changing anyone's mind on any of this. Gotta FAFO I guess just like all the other chit Dems try to make work.
                Pretty crazy the last bill have billions to Ukraine and now in this bill there's 300 million more. Lol.
                Sounds like Trump and his supporters are about to FAFO. Trump looting RNC coffers to pay his legal bills is the straw that's breaking the elephants back....your party is turning on you...because you're on the wrong side of history.
                Last edited by madsweeney; 03-24-2024, 04:32 PM.
                travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

So you think Republicans should have passed a spending bill full of Dem wants for illegals, trans, on and on issues. I'll post a link to some of the spending that's in the bill.

You honestly think Republicans that run on deporting illegals all the sudden are for illegals? You can call it whatever you want but this isn't normal. Look at Dems and their bills, not ONE Dem goes against their party no matter what it is. But if Republicans don't cross over they're MAGA. Lol c'mon.
                  I think MAGA ppl & Woke ppl are in very different cults is what I think.

Comment

Because Republicans that talk about trans in schools ECT now want to fund them?

Idk that what I'm suggesting is about any specific issue. In fact the problem is that if you don't agree with 100% of the MAGA or Woke sh^t you are a problem to MAGA & Woke ppl is more what I see. Like you can't have a logical disagreement with MAGA or Woke ppl about anything they believe in or your evil or some hate monger or whatever.

Comment

Working...
                    X