No announcement yet.

Republicans to stop Trump?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post

Obviously you have zero grasp on what's going on. So you feel free to live in a dream land where Dems ask for the world and get it. Then republicans ask for some things and they don't.

Enjoy your Bill.

Good luck with your cult.

Comment

With Desantis and Haley, who went all in against Trump, were in the race, it was pretty clear that there are Republicans who want to stop Trump. It was clear from the very beginning, and I made a thread about it a while ago.
      man down man down likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Long Live Donald Trump (2024) and the USA!!! .........Rockin'

Comment

Good luck with your head in the sand. This dude is super funny. He plays the "I'm in the middle and don't care about politics" but some how he always finds his way into everyone's topics about politics.

Here he is again blindly trying to make this a Trump thing. Frankly, I don't care who's stepping up right now. We have a major issue in this country and if it's Trump that can try and fix it then I'm good with that.

But you? Lol, this dude hates Trump as much as Dunn and Trav. He at one time may have been somewhat in the middle. His posts in the last few months have shown who he really is.

"Cult" you and your boys follow every single thing Dems do, good or bad. You rally around "orange Jesus" and tell us all how bad he is. I'm pretty sure that's a cult. We don't hate Biden, even tho he shouldn't be in office for a whole host of reasons. We're just sick of the wars, inflation, fuel prices, grocery prices, uncertainty, insurance prices, non native Americans gaining jobs while Americans stay flat, crime and on and on.

​You people are broken. Trump literally broke you. He lives in your heads daily. "Cult" SMFH.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            With Desantis and Haley, who went all in against Trump, were in the race, it was pretty clear that there are Republicans who want to stop Trump. It was clear from the very beginning, and I made a thread about it a while ago.
            Link please. I'd like to read it. Thanks.

Comment

Link please. I'd like to read it. Thanks.
              From April last year:

Desantis v. Trump for 2024 - Boxing Forum (boxingscene.com)
              man down man down likes this.

Comment

Good luck with your head in the sand. This dude is super funny. He plays the "I'm in the middle and don't care about politics" but some how he always finds his way into everyone's topics about politics.

Here he is again blindly trying to make this a Trump thing. Frankly, I don't care who's stepping up right now. We have a major issue in this country and if it's Trump that can try and fix it then I'm good with that.

But you? Lol, this dude hates Trump as much as Dunn and Trav. He at one time may have been somewhat in the middle. His posts in the last few months have shown who he really is.

"Cult" you and your boys follow every single thing Dems do, good or bad. You rally around "orange Jesus" and tell us all how bad he is. I'm pretty sure that's a cult. We don't hate Biden, even tho he shouldn't be in office for a whole host of reasons. We're just sick of the wars, inflation, fuel prices, grocery prices, uncertainty, insurance prices, non native Americans gaining jobs while Americans stay flat, crime and on and on.

​You people are broken. Trump literally broke you. He lives in your heads daily. "Cult" SMFH.
                Whos head is in the sand. This lady is from a state that has voted for an R President for the last 60yrs but she might be flipping to Independent.

Trump has made the R party into the MAGA party & R ppl are having problems with it like the other half of the country. You Orange Jesus worshippers are so blind with your dedication to this dipsh^t you can't see the obvious.

Screenshot_20240325_053331_Chrome~2.jpg

Comment

This RINO & "real republican" sh^t feels like conservative woke sh^t to me.

If you are against Trump or against men pretending to be women playing sports with women you are a problem to MAGA or Woke mfers.

Maybe just maybe all you MAGA & Woke mfers are just in the Leopards Eating People's Faces Party on opposing sides of your own bs. And these groups are destined to turn on each other to be the most MAGA or Woke.
                  Those "real republicans" don't even follow traditional Republican values and ideology. But they're the "true scottsman"

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post

Those "real republicans" don't even follow traditional Republican values and ideology. But they're the "true scottsman"
                    It is perplexing that the “real Republicans” were never republicans and they follow a leader that was. Republican in 87, then a Dem in 90’s, just became a Republican in 2009, now is an alleged nationalist.
                    madsweeney madsweeney likes this.

Comment

I do that too

Like how you'd like me to be more conservative and how the liberals would like it if I was more liberal, I'd enjoy seeing more a-politicals because that's the best path for the future to me.

My point is, don't get it twisted, I don't think I am a better human being than you, I am just as guilty as you are of making my case and seeing how many folks I can get to agree with me.

being a-political doesn't mean you're uninterested, it just means both sides are wrong in my opinion. I have just as valid an opinion of the news as everyone else the biggest difference is I don't blame one side exclusively for all the politics I don't like.

Not voting is a choice just like voting for a candidate is a choice. It is a statement and our government does take notice. It's not as if voter turnout is not a measured aspect they pay attention to. They know how many of us don't vote and they know why we don't vote.

Here's one inarguable thought: if Panda and I represented the majority rather than a very tiny minority than you ****ers would not have been able to put up an orange gabagool vs the crypt keeper in a rematch.
                      madsweeney madsweeney likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X