Collapse
No announcement yet.

Republicans to stop Trump?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad people are seeing what's happening.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

Because Republicans that talk about trans in schools ECT now want to fund them?

Well, it's what The Big Dunn wanted. So
      man down man down likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Idk that what I'm suggesting is about any specific issue. In fact the problem is that if you don't agree with 100% of the MAGA or Woke sh^t you are a problem to MAGA & Woke ppl is more what I see. Like you can't have a logical disagreement with MAGA or Woke ppl about anything they believe in or your evil or some hate monger or whatever.
        The problem is, as I pointed out is, Republicans always cave to Dems and Dems never break rank. Understand?

Comment

The problem is, as I pointed out is, Republicans always cave to Dems and Dems never break rank. Understand?
          And that couldn't be anything to do with MAGA cult sh^t obviously I'm sure. If the D ppl put forward more woke sh^t I'm sure they'd have more division than they have & I'm sure there is when they are running things & got more control over what gets voted on.

And one of the big non-cult things R ppl are doing wrong is going against sh^t the ppl want & some R ppl aren't gonna go towards MAGA cult sh^t over the ppl. Abortion sh^t. Shutting down the government sh^t. Pushing all this religion sh^t. Thats the type of sh^t thats fooking with regular ppl just trying to live their life & plenty of reg ass R ppl & R politicians aren't for that extra bs.

The R party would be better served by splitting up between an R ppl party & MAGA ppl party. The D's will need to split up in another generation if this woke sh^t keeps moving forward but the R party seems ripe for a split sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

And that couldn't be anything to do with MAGA cult sh^t obviously I'm sure. If the D ppl put forward more woke sh^t I'm sure they'd have more division than they have & I'm sure there is when they are running things & got more control over what gets voted on.

And one of the big non-cult things R ppl are doing wrong is going against sh^t the ppl want & some R ppl aren't gonna go towards MAGA cult sh^t over the ppl. Abortion sh^t. Shutting down the government sh^t. Pushing all this religion sh^t. Thats the type of sh^t thats fooking with regular ppl just trying to live their life & plenty of reg ass R ppl & R politicians aren't for that extra bs.

The R party would be better served by splitting up between an R ppl party & MAGA ppl party. The D's will need to split up in another generation if this woke sh^t keeps moving forward but the R party seems ripe for a split sooner.
            Obviously you have zero grasp on what's going on. So you feel free to live in a dream land where Dems ask for the world and get it. Then republicans ask for some things and they don't.

Enjoy your Bill.

Comment

Yeah we're the extreme ones. Lol

Comment

Rand Paul tries to talk sense into you people. Ya know because MAGA bahaha

Comment

Hey ma we're rich! Plastic ballin!

Comment

Bro went from nope not going to happen without border funding to that's ok let's hurry up and pass it. Better question is, why would Dem supporters not want to control the border? You all do know when there's a terror attack it's on you right?

Comment

Rand Paul tries to talk sense into you people. Ya know because MAGA bahaha

Great video!

Sad but great!..............Rockin'
                      Last edited by Rockin'; 03-24-2024, 08:55 PM.
                      man down man down likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X