Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russia says 60 dead, 145 injured in concert hall raid; Islamic State group claims responsibility

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Calling guys around here ma’am just makes you look like you need a dick. I get it, the closest you can get to female contact, is by pretending guys on forums are women. You even make up scenarios where you wish your made up women want time with you. Just go suck a dick and get it over with Karen.
    Stop speaking like a woman and speak like a man, and I'll be happy to stop calling you "ma'am". It's really simple.

Generally speaking, men settle differences of opinion using logic and facts. When that fails, at times we will resort to violence. Of course, the violence option is out of the question in online disagreements, so that just leaves facts and logic.

Meanwhile, women generally settle differences using character assassination. They will shame, insult, and guilt people who disagree with them, and if those tactics fail, then they just dig in and ignore the facts. There's a term for that, it's called 'SIGN language'.

And remember ma'am, I'm happily married, so you cant shame me with incel line.

I've also never engaged in any ****sexual activity, nor had any desire whatsoever to do so. I don't know if you're projecting or what, because I certainly don't go around talking about ****sexual acts with other men....

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Ukraine can fight for themselves. No US aid or boots on the ground
      No, no, let's not listen to a man who actually went and fought in an undeclared foreign war.

Let's instead listen to a bunch of people on the Internet who are never wrong, and when their stance is questioned, they respond with obfuscation, insults, and fallacy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hous View Post

You're impossible to talk with. I gave you straight facts and you just ignore them and pretend you won. I also answered your capable military question, but you didn't like my answer so you pretend I didn't answer. You're the one gaslighting. Taken straight from the MAGA playbook.
        Where did I pretend I won anything???
        I know we have alot of that nonsense going on around here, but I refuse to play those stupid games. I'm hoping you do as well, and we shall see.

As to me being hard to talk with, I am for those who refuse to answer direct questions and who can't respond with facts and logic when they are questioned.

In terms of Russia's military, you've given multiple 'answers' some of which were contradictory, hence me accusing you of gaslighting.

I still have not gotten a straight answer at all. First you argued with the premise of my question, then it went into a series of non sequiturs that you wanted to argue about.

How about this, you tell me how YOU describe the Russian military. Define/describe them however you want. Then I'll ask my question using your description.

Now as to my stance on this war, it's crystal clear. Not a shred of gaslighting.

-This is not our fight.
        -We have no treaty with Ukraine.
        -Ukraine doesn't deserve any of our tax dollars, but I am ok with selling them weapons.
        -If you feel it is our fight, you go answer Zelensky's call for foreign fighters.

That's my stance in a nutshell.

Where's the gaslighting in that stance?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          -Ukraine doesn't deserve any of our tax dollars, but I am ok with selling them weapons.
          they’re leasing old American weapons

question is will they default on their arms loans

The valuable parts of the country have been carved out and made into West Russia

UA couldn’t take back any of these lands in the 2023 summer offensive

Comment

• According to the Russian Empire Stefan Bandera struck once again. Batko10

I did warn you that they’d conclude UA orchestrated itVlad_

Surprised the terrorists Tajiks know how to use crypto. Fun fact crypto has a high rate of adoption in natoKraine & the Russian Empire

Official statement by the Investigative Committee of Russia:

“As a result of interrogating the detained terrorists, examining the technical devices seized from them, and analyzing information about financial transactions, evidence of their connections with Ukrainian nationalists has been obtained.

The investigation has confirmed evidence of significant sums of money and cryptocurrency being transferred from Ukraine to the perpetrators of the act, which were used in the preparation of the crime.”​
            Batko10 Batko10 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              According to the Russian Empire Stefan Bandera struck once again. Batko10

I did warn you that they’d conclude UA orchestrated itVlad_

Surprised the terrorists Tajiks know how to use crypto. Fun fact crypto has a high rate of adoption in natoKraine & the Russian Empire

Official statement by the Investigative Committee of Russia:

“As a result of interrogating the detained terrorists, examining the technical devices seized from them, and analyzing information about financial transactions, evidence of their connections with Ukrainian nationalists has been obtained.

The investigation has confirmed evidence of significant sums of money and cryptocurrency being transferred from Ukraine to the perpetrators of the act, which were used in the preparation of the crime.”​
              I'm sure it took plenty of financial and crypto transactions to pay them the sum of $5000, and make those transactions traceable. Because cash would not have been possible. That's how US and Ukrainian intel services just roll...

Comment

• Lukashenko says concert hall attackers first headed for Belarus...

Lukashenko says concert hall attackers first headed for Belarus, contradicting Putin

Belarus President Alexander Lukashenko said on Tuesday that the gunmen who attacked Moscow's Crocus City Hall music venue on Friday tried initially to flee to Belarus, not Ukraine as Russian officials including President Vladimir Putin have insisted.

Putin said Ukraine had prepared a "window" for the attackers to cross the border - currently a war zone.

Ukraine has vehemently denied involvement but two of Putin's most powerful allies, Security Council chairman Nikolai Patrushev and FSB state security service head Alexander Bortnikov, on Tuesday both directly blamed Kyiv for the attack, albeit without producing any evidence.

However, Lukashenko, a close ally of Putin, told journalists that Belarusian and Russian security services had coordinated their actions as the suspects' car fled southwest from Moscow to the Bryansk region, bordering both Ukraine and Belarus, where it was apprehended.

He said Belarus had quickly set up checkpoints at the border.

“That’s why they couldn’t enter Belarus. They saw that, so they turned away and went to the area of the Ukrainian-Russian border,” he was quoted as saying by the state news agency BelTA.​​
                Lukashenko says concert hall attackers first headed for Belarus, contradicting Putin | Reuters
                Kris Silver Kris Silver likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  I'm sure it took plenty of financial and crypto transactions to pay them the sum of $5000, and make those transactions traceable. Because cash would not have been possible. That's how US and Ukrainian intel services just roll...
                  better to have gone out in a blaze of jihadist glory

Madison boxing Prince Madison likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post

Existence of something occurring elsewhere isn't then a conclusion they are exactly the same. That's a fools conclusion.

If school A is found by neutral observers to systematically from the top management structures and above, be abusing kids.

Occurrences of some teachers at school B abusing a few kids in some years, isn't then a conclusion they are exactly the same.

This is such an obvious notion and logic to most people, that again, just seems to be totally lost on you.
                    The policy coming from the top in America was that external organisations will be sanctioned and arrested if they charged US soldiers with war crimes... that fits into school A more than B...

Comment

• Putin a kgb boss will get them to talk

they wil pray some allah Akbar Their families will be arrested

homes a dung hill

Guantanamo was baby chit

Comment

Working...
                      X