Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russia says 60 dead, 145 injured in concert hall raid; Islamic State group claims responsibility

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fifth_root View Post
    1. The US and other countries sent billions in military aid, but this was all old weapons - old, but extremely expensive
    2. Russia is helped by North Korea, China and Iran - seems like they do good stuff
    3. Russians aren't that strong, but for some reason, NATO simply doesn't dare to go along with Ukraine and overpower Russia, even when according to "Democracies" media, Russia lost over 100,000 soldiers, maybe 400,000, while Zelensky claims Ukraine lost only 32,000
    4. Russians fight as savages, yet the number of civilians that died in Ukraine in 25 months is less than the civilians the Israelis killed in 5 months - who is the savage?

Makes sense, yeah...
    It's like a modern version of 'Who's On First?'
    Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

Stop gaslighting.

We have given them top-of-the line tanks, just as I said. It makes no sense when they were manufactured, they are still top-of-the-line. And speaking of that, you first said we're giving them 60-year-old weapons, now you've moved that goalpost and are saying 40-year-old weapons. Which is it??

We have given them F-16s. They are still training on them, but we have given them F-16s. Which are excellent aircraft.
      Ukraine Reveals Timeframe for F-16s' Arrival to the Front (newsweek.com)

I see you couldn't refute my claim about Javelins being excellent, modern weaponry, though you tried to obfuscate around that fact.

And again, that's just the tip of the iceberg. We've given those beggars BILLIONS in other armaments as well. They even sent one of their many Nazi war criminals over here to beg for even more money.

I guess I must ask, since you're obviously cheerleading for this war, when you will be going over to Ukraine to fight in it. Your hero Zelensky is begging for foreign fighters, going so far as to call for "all" to come and fight. When is your flight to Ukraine, or are you one of those chickenhawks who calls for others to fight wars you cheer on from behind a computer screen?
      You're pretty much a one trick pony, that just repeats the same questions and lines in a smarmy way. Aren't you.

Never really moving on, accepting valid points, facts or different perspectives, just drilling on like a broken record.

Do you remember the several times, many months ago - how I addressed your key concern being around....money.

I said, you must have a good, informed summary view of what the costs are.

Proportionally to the USA and other countries picking up and contributing. Proportionally to the total US budget. Proportionally of the military budget. Factoring the monetary PLUSES to the US economy.

You must be pretty well versed on it to be going on about it all so much. You never did even attempt to summarise, source, describe or outline this, did you. Still don't.

Funny that, almost as if the actual detail is not important, and you've made your mind up based on other factors, and making assumptions.

Furthermore I advised you to do as Peter Zeihan recommends. In his words. If you think the aid to Ukraine is a lot of money just being given away, that it's not massively in US interests and economically small, but also positive, call or email your local congressman and ask them to explain it to you.

Have you done that, yet?​
      Last edited by Kris Silver; 03-28-2024, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Ma'am, please stop.

You're embarrassing yourself at this point. You have let it, and me, go. You're like an annoying woman who got dumped, so she's telling all the other women how horrible the guy is, all while you're begging that man for more time with him.

And you're wrong, again.
        Calling guys around here ma’am just makes you look like you need a dick. I get it, the closest you can get to female contact, is by pretending guys on forums are women. You even make up scenarios where you wish your made up women want time with you. Just go suck a dick and get it over with Karen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Calling guys around here ma’am just makes you look like you need a dick. I get it, the closest you can get to female contact, is by pretending guys on forums are women. You even make up scenarios where you wish your made up women want time with you. Just go suck a dick and get it over with Karen.
          1bad's alright. I don't want to be mistaken for having taken a side here, I don't mean to take a side, but that **** is funny as ****! Got'em.

Hell man, might be some truth to it. I were at my gayest around here when I was my most single. I did used to call you sallies and twinkle-toed creampuffs and ****. Actually, just saying it now, that ****'s funny too. **** you for seeing the ****eroticism in one of my favorite forms of comedy.

You ***g0t!

----

For the slow crowd let me explain. It's funny because Vlad is not the *** here. I am. Little bit 1bad, but I mostly took it on myself to make my own joke which is the idea that Vlad revealed to me how gay I am by pointing out how gay 1bad is, and so I reacted like a deeply closeted gay man would by calling him a gay slur. Get it?

I don't hardly explain my jokes to youse, but, youse keep calling me weird or getting mad when I'm actually just making a joke. Bros, you're just dumb. So this'll be my example post I cite in the future. I don't want to explain every joke, it ruins them, so one for citing to tell you morons look for the joke until you find it, get me?

Since I did explain it guess what isn't going to happen? Neither 1bad nor Vlad are going to hate on me, follow me around, and harass me for the sin of trying to make them laugh and being slightly clever about it.
          1bad65 1bad65 likes this.

Comment

You're still ducking my simple question.

Here it is, once again....

Why must we send Ukraine billions of American tax dollars to fight a country that does not have a "capable military"? ​
            It's not so much you must. Just as the US didn't have to join WW2, and prioritise defeating Germany above and beyond Japan.

It took Germany declaring war on America, though. Imagine if they hadn't. Would the US have definitely entered the war in the same way prioritising the broader war to defeat the evil dictator taking over your allies countries and people?

There'd have gone to war with Japan since they were caught off guard and attacked by them, in Pearl Harbour. But would they have aided European countries in defeating Germany, as much as they had.

Full credit to America, we could be in a very different world possibly, had they not joint efforts for the greater good.

Greater good, you know. Holding to account, and stopping bad guys. Just as we all do with criminals within a country. We stop bad guys. We cooperate with different countries on international crime. Guess what, there's a big international crime going on, in the mass murder and destruction of a country and it's people.

You can bury your head in the sand and say none of our business. Sure. But if every country did that, the likes of Nazi's, North Koreans, Iran, Russia, they get soft appeased by the cuckery you promote. Succeed in empowering themselves taking out your friends and allies one by one. Until such a time they are left more powerful and starting you in the eye. Suddenly not so clever then, that cuckery. In any case, most of your politicians and the worlds Western politicians, profoundly disagree with you. So, take it up with them if you feel you know better.

Now, if you say you're quite happy Ukraine buying the aid and weapons. Well, that's not quite entirely aid then, is it. Aid is, coming to the aid of a victim, who needs help to overcome and stop bad guys in their larger ambitions (that are huge and closer and closer to you). If a small town is terrorised by a gang, the Police may need help of Police from another American state, or another country nearby, to overcome and stop the bad guys.

Real novel concept, hey.

In any case, the various political, economic and military experts, in the most part, disagree with you, and find it is in American security and economic interests to modestly support and help stop common enemies and bad guys.

Not that you're pretty top on all the detail, here. But, save your whining for them. Go put your case and how you know better, to them. They are waiting for your email and call to be corrected.
            Last edited by Kris Silver; 03-28-2024, 10:30 AM.

Comment

• Ukraine can fight for themselves. No US aid or boots on the ground

Comment

• I have no idea what weapons we have given to the Ukrainians
                Last edited by Zaroku; 03-28-2024, 12:36 PM.
                1bad65 1bad65 likes this.

Comment

Stop gaslighting.

We have given them top-of-the line tanks, just as I said. It makes no sense when they were manufactured, they are still top-of-the-line. And speaking of that, you first said we're giving them 60-year-old weapons, now you've moved that goalpost and are saying 40-year-old weapons. Which is it??

We have given them F-16s. They are still training on them, but we have given them F-16s. Which are excellent aircraft.
                  Ukraine Reveals Timeframe for F-16s' Arrival to the Front (newsweek.com)

I see you couldn't refute my claim about Javelins being excellent, modern weaponry, though you tried to obfuscate around that fact.

And again, that's just the tip of the iceberg. We've given those beggars BILLIONS in other armaments as well. They even sent one of their many Nazi war criminals over here to beg for even more money.

I guess I must ask, since you're obviously cheerleading for this war, when you will be going over to Ukraine to fight in it. Your hero Zelensky is begging for foreign fighters, going so far as to call for "all" to come and fight. When is your flight to Ukraine, or are you one of those chickenhawks who calls for others to fight wars you cheer on from behind a computer screen?
                  You're impossible to talk with. I gave you straight facts and you just ignore them and pretend you won. I also answered your capable military question, but you didn't like my answer so you pretend I didn't answer. You're the one gaslighting. Taken straight from the MAGA playbook.
                  Kris Silver Kris Silver likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post

It's not so much you must. Just as the US didn't have to join WW2, and prioritise defeating Germany above and beyond Japan.

It took Germany declaring war on America, though. Imagine if they hadn't. Would the US have definitely entered the war in the same way prioritising the broader war to defeat the evil dictator taking over your allies countries and people?

There'd have gone to war with Japan since they were caught off guard and attacked by them, in Pearl Harbour. But would they have aided European countries in defeating Germany, as much as they had.

Full credit to America, we could be in a very different world possibly, had they not joint efforts for the greater good.

Greater good, you know. Holding to account, and stopping bad guys. Just as we all do with criminals within a country. We stop bad guys. We cooperate with different countries on international crime. Guess what, there's a big international crime going on, in the mass murder and destruction of a country and it's people.

You can bury your head in the sand and say none of our business. Sure. But if every country did that, the likes of Nazi's, North Koreans, Iran, Russia, they get soft appeased by the cuckery you promote. Succeed in empowering themselves taking out your friends and allies one by one. Until such a time they are left more powerful and starting you in the eye. Suddenly not so clever then, that cuckery. In any case, most of your politicians and the worlds Western politicians, profoundly disagree with you. So, take it up with them if you feel you know better.

Now, if you say you're quite happy Ukraine buying the aid and weapons. Well, that's not quite entirely aid then, is it. Aid is, coming to the aid of a victim, who needs help to overcome and stop bad guys in their larger ambitions (that are huge and closer and closer to you). If a small town is terrorised by a gang, the Police may need help of Police from another American state, or another country nearby, to overcome and stop the bad guys.

Real novel concept, hey.

In any case, the various political, economic and military experts, in the most part, disagree with you, and find it is in American security and economic interests to modestly support and help stop common enemies and bad guys.

Not that you're pretty top on all the detail, here. But, save your whining for them. Go put your case and how you know better, to them. They are waiting for your email and call to be corrected.
                    Who defines the 'bad guys'? America have attacked plenty of countries, they made up an excuse to invade Iraq which is what you are accusing russia of doing with Ukraine... their tactics in Vietnam were deplorable too spraying chemicals and napalm on the Vietnamese and they are the only nation to ever drop a nuke on someone...

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post

Who defines the 'bad guys'? America have attacked plenty of countries, they made up an excuse to invade Iraq which is what you are accusing russia of doing with Ukraine... their tactics in Vietnam were deplorable too spraying chemicals and napalm on the Vietnamese and they are the only nation to ever drop a nuke on someone...
                      Who said America or any particular Western country never did any bad? Of course they do.

​​​​You don't seem to be able to judge scales, Madison.
                      ​​​​
                      Its not only possible Russia is far more bad, it's the reality.

You seem to think examples of other countries doing some bad, means Russia doing lots of awful terrorism, invading, is okay.

Comment

Working...
                      X