Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russia says 60 dead, 145 injured in concert hall raid; Islamic State group claims responsibility

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Batko10 View Post

He allowed himself to be drawn into the NATO orbit which has been moving eastward for the last 3 decades toward Russia's borders. If Zelensky just went along with the Minsk Accords and agreed never to join NATO there would not have been any military action. He still had an out with a peace agreement shortly after hostilities began, Unfortunately, he listened to the "counsel" of Boris Johnson and didn't take the off ramp and peace.

The result is that we have what we have today thanks to Zelensky's greed and ego. But, since it's ethnic Ukrainians (and Russians) dying on the battlefield and not his people Zelensky is willing to make that sacrifice.
    This started long before Zelensky. There would be military action, regardless of Zelensky, because this war started in 2014, when Putin invaded Crimea, then sent his goons to start prorogations of separatist movements in Eastern Ukraine and then planned the second chapter of his war. Anytime Putin decides to pull out his troops, ethnic Ukrainians (and Russians), all Slavic "brothers" as it had been for a long time, would stop dying.
    Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      This started long before Zelensky. There would be military action, regardless of Zelensky, because this war started in 2014, when Putin invaded Crimea, then sent his goons to start prorogations of separatist movements in Eastern Ukraine and then planned the second chapter of his war. Anytime Putin decides to pull out his troops, ethnic Ukrainians (and Russians), all Slavic "brothers" as it had been for a long time, would stop dying.
      yes the EU and natoKraine were bad faith negotiators in Minsk

the Russian Empire was right to prepare “just in case”

Batko10 Batko10 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        an American who can’t read English. A national embarrassment

you’re an illiterate midget with nothing to stand on:
        Speaking of bullying America lost wars to even lesser foes than natoKraine.

The US military STILL CANNOT match the Russian Empire in ammo despite having the biggest budget and help from over 30 countries.

American military is wasting your tax dollars, and you’re proud of it.IMG_6542.webp
        Thanks for the laugh brother!

Comment

Any. Suggestions on how Russian should proceed?
          I know only that the Crimea has always been a place where Wars happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Any. Suggestions on how Russian should proceed?
            I know only that the Crimea has always been a place where Wars happen.
            With Putin in power, I doubt much will change. Once he’s gone, the next leader will revert course and will apologize for his predecessor’s crimes. Ultimately,the price of this war will be a burden on the Russian population for many years.

Comment

With Putin in power, I doubt much will change. Once he’s gone, the next leader will revert course and will apologize for his predecessor’s crimes. Ultimately,the price of this war will be a burden on the Russian population for many years.
              my dad, RIP loves Gorbachev & Putin

look at what happened to the Mexicans who believed their lads would be theirs again

I don’t know enough about Russia but they do know how to fight —/ goood

I think it’s in your blood bro, no disrespect intended

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                I stand by everything I said. Everything.
                Interesting, because you're all over the place. First you made a statement, then you somehow didn't make it. Oh well, most people do dig in when confronted by facts.

But I can claim the Easter Bunny exists, and when asked for proof I can simply say "I stand by everything I said. Everything".

You can either answer my simple questions and defend the stance you've taken, or you cannot. It's pretty obvious what the case is.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post

Thanks for the laugh brother!
                  So he presented you with facts, and yet again you just laugh and refuse to accept the facts.

Looks like yet another Zelensky superfan on the forum.

Well sir, your guy Zelensky is begging for foreign fighters. When will you be answering the call?
                  Madison boxing Prince Madison likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

Interesting, because you're all over the place. First you made a statement, then you somehow didn't make it. Oh well, most people do dig in when confronted by facts.

But I can claim the Easter Bunny exists, and when asked for proof I can simply say "I stand by everything I said. Everything".

You can either answer my simple questions and defend the stance you've taken, or you cannot. It's pretty obvious what the case is.
                    You're wacko. I don't even know what you're talking about now.
                    The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

• It definitely makes sense that the terrorists that have been the no.1 threat to our way of life for the past 20+ years that caused us to give up our freedoms in exchange for security is now suddenly attacking our current no.1 enemy.

Comment

Working...
                      X