No announcement yet.

'misinformation'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
    Posting this here Madison, as you like to troll the boards with multiple threads.

You prefer non mainstream media, even though you do use and source Sky, Daily Mail etc. You pick and choose not on evidence and credibility, but on what you prefer suiting your prejudices.

Russia, legally can't have independent media. It's almost entirely mouthpieces for Putin. You're trapping yourself in so many self made contradictions it's like watching a school kid tie his own shoe laces together but repeatedly trying to run.

wikipedia of russian press.jpg

russia press score.jpg

russia press description.jpg

All privately owned independent TV channels are banned from broadcasting, except for cable entertainment channels.
    https://rsf.org/en/country/russia

Russia’s Crackdown on Independent Media and Access to Information Online
    https://www.csis.org/analysis/russia...rmation-online

Propaganda war The terrain has been favourable for an increase in propaganda by Russia (164th), which has fallen another nine places in the 2023 Index. In record time, Moscow has established a new media arsenal dedicated to spreading the Kremlin’s message in the occupied territories in southern Ukraine, while cracking down harder than ever on the last remaining independent Russian media outlets, which have been banned, blocked and/or declared "foreign agents”. Russia’s war crimes in Ukraine (79th) helped give this country one of the Index’s worst scores for security.
    https://rsf.org/en/2023-world-press-...ntent-industry

Russia Drops to Bottom 20 of World Press Freedom Index
    https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2023/05/03/russia-drops-to-bottom-20-of-world-press-freedom-index-a81025

How Russia’s Press Freedom has Deteriorated Over the Decades Since Putin Came to Power
    https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/a...ependent-news/
    Read up on who funds reporters without Borders...

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post

Read up on who funds reporters without Borders...
      Read up on what literally almost every country and source finds factually verifiable, about Russia.

The Centre for Strategic and International Studies, are also to be dismissed are they.

As-well as the Moscow Times ?

See you dismiss legitimate empirical evidence, then overplay widely ridiculed propaganda.

You're a misinformation spreaders, gullible dream.
      The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Posting this here Madison, as you like to troll the boards with multiple threads.

You prefer non mainstream media, even though you do use and source Sky, Daily Mail etc. You pick and choose not on evidence and credibility, but on what you prefer suiting your prejudices.

Russia, legally can't have independent media. It's almost entirely mouthpieces for Putin. You're trapping yourself in so many self made contradictions it's like watching a school kid tie his own shoe laces together but repeatedly trying to run.

wikipedia of russian press.jpg

russia press score.jpg

russia press description.jpg

All privately owned independent TV channels are banned from broadcasting, except for cable entertainment channels.
        https://rsf.org/en/country/russia

Russia’s Crackdown on Independent Media and Access to Information Online
        https://www.csis.org/analysis/russia...rmation-online

Propaganda war The terrain has been favourable for an increase in propaganda by Russia (164th), which has fallen another nine places in the 2023 Index. In record time, Moscow has established a new media arsenal dedicated to spreading the Kremlin’s message in the occupied territories in southern Ukraine, while cracking down harder than ever on the last remaining independent Russian media outlets, which have been banned, blocked and/or declared "foreign agents”. Russia’s war crimes in Ukraine (79th) helped give this country one of the Index’s worst scores for security.
        https://rsf.org/en/2023-world-press-...ntent-industry

Russia Drops to Bottom 20 of World Press Freedom Index
        https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2023/05/03/russia-drops-to-bottom-20-of-world-press-freedom-index-a81025

How Russia’s Press Freedom has Deteriorated Over the Decades Since Putin Came to Power
        https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/a...ependent-news/
        ...Do you watch russian news regularly?

Comment

Read up on what literally almost every country and source finds factually verifiable, about Russia.

The Centre for Strategic and International Studies, are also to be dismissed are they.

See you dismiss legitimate empirical evidence, then overplay widely ridiculed propaganda.

Moscow Times isn't credible and has been declared a foreign agent by Russia....it is an English language publication withheavy American influence...I would have to read up on the other organisation

Comment

No matter how corrupt or biased a media source, politician, or government is, Madison will give them credibility so long as they say what he wants to hear that reinforces his beliefs.

If a story emanates from the right wing sewer and cesspool, he will believe it no matter what.
            Kris Silver Kris Silver likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

No matter how corrupt or biased a media source, politician, or government is, Madison will give them credibility so long as they say what he wants to hear that reinforces his beliefs.

If a story emanates from the right wing sewer and cesspool, he will believe it no matter what.
              I guess the best liar wins?

I lie t work saying project on schedule.

then I say late and move things forward to cover my lies

if I wasn’t a procrastinator I’d just hey boss I didn’t do what you said because I was with my wife eating near the imperial palace drinking plum wine

i lack real confidence nd just end up doing a lot of clean up stuff

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

As I said, I view all sources of media under a critical lens... what I will not accept is the 'my media is better than yours because our organisations say so' argument... all these people saying russian news isn't reliable has never even watched it , they don't lie from what I have seen but they focus on stories to paint the west in a negative light, the same western media does towards russia... for example russia focus on the Assange case to highlight lack of liberties in the west whereas the west focused on navalny

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post

Moscow Times isn't credible and has been declared a foreign agent by Russia....it is an English language publication withheavy American influence...I would have to read up on the other organisation
                  Are you completely void of any clear thought process.

So a dictator of a country with no free press, tells you not to trust sources that criticise his country.

Rather than go, well of course he says that, he doesn't even permit criticism of him, he's profoundly biased and banning criticism of him.

You go, ah okay thanks Putin.

Then when free press countries publish news, if you like it you're on board, if you don't like it you go, well they are biased.

Honestly you are so profoundly dumb, it's hilarious.

How can you post this stuff with zero shame.

Last edited by Kris Silver; 03-27-2024, 07:41 AM.
                  The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

So a dictator of a country with no free press, tells you not to trust sources that criticise his country.

Rather than go, well of course he says that, he doesn't even permit criticism of him.

You to, ah okay thanks Putin.

Then when free press countries publish news, instead there you go, well they are biased.

See my above post...

Comment

Rather than go, well of course he says that, he doesn't even permit criticism of him.

You to, ah okay thanks Putin.

Then when free press countries publish news, instead there you go, well they are biased.

I'm dumb for thinking countries that are hostile to Russia might have an agenda at play when it comes to reporting on Russia?

Comment

Working...
                      X