No announcement yet.

'misinformation'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

Trolling as usual, you are the lowest common denominator of this forum and society in general. Do everyone a favor, find the loser who did this to you. Lol.

E9D6B5C4-6E36-49B9-A90A-F2E31879EC4B.jpg
    Deflect and lie...that's all you do. And you know it, you're just too cowardly to admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

Are you trying to convince us that the MSM newscasts are telling us the whole story and nothing but the truff?

BAAAA, BAAAAAaaaaa.....................Rockin'
      I've left you alone for a while now since you stopped coming at me, do you need another spanking to be put in place?

And not once have I used msm as a source but you don't know that, because you never read.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post

I've left you alone for a while now since you stopped coming at me, do you need another spanking to be put in place?

And not once have I used msm as a source but you don't know that, because you never read.
        A spanking?

Oh yes, please spank me weeney!

Just be sure to talk dirty and blow lightly in my ear while you're doing it............Rockin'
        Last edited by Rockin'; 03-24-2024, 05:05 PM.

Comment

ooo kinky
          Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Deflect and lie...that's all you do. And you know it, you're just too cowardly to admit it.
            Have a good cry, let it all out. He’s not coming back. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post
              who gets to decide what can be said and what cant? whats right and whats wrong?
              In America we have freedom of speech. Too many people falsely interpret that as meaning they can say what they want and not face consequences of that choice.

Facts determine what is right and what is wrong. You and those like you stopped using facts since Kellyanne Conway, during a Meet the Press interview on January 22, 2017, defending White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer's false statement about the attendance numbers of Donald Trump's inauguration as President of the United States, used the term alternative facts.

Now you and almost all the right wing warriors lie purposely using alternative facts, then justify and defend the lying by claiming freedom.

Is what it is.
              Last edited by The Big Dunn; 03-25-2024, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

A spanking?

Oh yes, please spank me weeney!

Just be sure to talk dirty and blow lightly in my ear while you're doing it............Rockin'
                I knew you were closeted. Explains so much. Hope you can live a happier life outside of the closet.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

Have a good cry, let it all out. He’s not coming back. Lol.
                  Still not backing up your claims again. More lies and projection. Like a broken record, repeating itself... dementia.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
                    Very surprising that you have no idea how to assess, grasp, categorise sources, recognise respected sources, experts, reputable outlets, Vs those not so.

A real surprise, and that man down agrees.

The two forum gullible ones chewing up any conspiracies, alt news and propaganda, like M&M's.

​​​​​​​

​​​​​​
                    ​​
                    It's crazy seeing these people act like they are somehow immune from propaganda and subjective, and then you see them in every single thread defending Ukraine, Vaccines and LGBTQ or whatever the new thing the msm/social media tells them they should be supporting/defending

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

It's crazy seeing these people act like they are somehow immune from propaganda and subjective, and then you see them in every single thread defending Ukraine, Vaccines and LGBTQ or whatever the new thing the msm/social media tells them they should be supporting/defending
                      Of course you call out topics are trolled by Russian bots...like literally documented and confirmed misinformation operations...and you just agreed with the bots. One of these dudes literally posted a Russian AI generated X bot....and you guys ate it up.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2024/03/09...da-hybrid-war/
                      https://www.abc.net.au/news/science/...tion/100944970
                      https://theconversation.com/russian-...ovid-19-142309
                      https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-03034-5

And yall will literally defend Russia because Trump loves Putin.
                      Last edited by madsweeney; 03-25-2024, 11:48 AM.
                      Kris Silver Kris Silver likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X