Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't we get a long now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The biggest problem with politics is some mfers don't wanna do their job as much as they want the job. Everyone in congress needs to get their ass thrown out of that building like its a club that closes at 2am & its 2:01am for how little those mfers do.

I believe congress are at a historic low for passing legislation. Our government would get better representation if they choose congressmen like it was jury duty than the mfers in there today.

I agree there should be no such thing as career politicans. I think everyone should max out at ~20yrs total or two terms at any particular job whichever is lower. Thats everyone in a branch of government with power to control how things operate in the US. President, Governor, Senator, Congressmen, Members of the Supreme Court.

Theres far too much concentrated power in the hands of career politicans who will retire from working as a politican.

And jfc can yall please quite acting like Biden or Trump are gonna do much of anything good. Both these mfers suck ass if you are being honest with yourself. Trump made his previous 4yr reign about him like a political Kim Kardashian ffs. This guy is to leadership what a Real Housewife of Mar-a-Lago would be, narcissism x10. And Biden moves around & talks like hes a fooking marionette controlled by a guy with cerebral palsy & a speech impediment. Neither of these guys are it. If you are excited about either of these guys you need to get their dick out of your throat.

If you wanna talk lesser evil I get you more than a lot of those R or D jizzamanics.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      Hispanics and black voters want Trump now. The world is so bad that no one cares if you took the jab or if you voted for Biden. Dems tested their ideas and they're not working. The world is a complete disaster. It's time to set our differences aside and get behind the best man for the job. Get the country back on track.

Why would you listen to these life long politicians that have lied to you all your life? It's time to make America great again.
      MAGA
      Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        Hispanics and black voters want Trump now. The world is so bad that no one cares if you took the jab or if you voted for Biden. Dems tested their ideas and they're not working. The world is a complete disaster. It's time to set our differences aside and get behind the best man for the job. Get the country back on track.

Why would you listen to these life long politicians that have lied to you all your life? It's time to make America great again.
        I'm going to quote an x pug and a hell of a good guy on this very site! Long Live Donald Trump.
        Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
          Man I didn't think this place could get any worse.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

I'm going to quote an x pug and a hell of a good guy on this very site! Long Live Donald Trump.
            And the USA!!! ...............Rockin'
            billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Working...
            X