Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TikTokker tells illegal immigrants how to ‘invade’ American homes and invoke squatter’s rights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My chiwawas are lil dogs

a raccoon can down and j people were afraid

I like raccoons

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
      stock up on firearms/ammo if you havent already!
      I got weapons —- know how to make stuff

but. None of that matters

I stick to like minded people who want peace and BLM looting union square sf

blm burning chit they don’t own

hard work is a gift from God

Anything that comes easy I don’t want or need
      IceTrayDaGang IceTrayDaGang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        Vlad_I just watched the video of that illegal vulture

He isn’t an illegal alien. He’s a terrorist invader

Look at all of the hatred in his eyes and voice

this isn’t your everyday illegal alien who merely wants a better life
        i've been saying that there are 2 types of illegals tht are crossing our border... the one that comes here looking for a better life by working hard and then we have the other half that comes here to steal, rob, kill, etc... these are the one that we have to worry about because they have nothing to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Slugfester View Post
          All you have to do is kill one and the rest will leave.
          these arent your typical "blm street thugs" that will scatter like roaches once you let off a shot..... these are illegals coming from war torn countries... they are used to getting shot it, etc.

Comment

He's been arrested by ICE:

Leonel Moreno, the ‘migrant influencer’ who mocked America, has been arrested by ICE: sources

Illegal ‘migrant influencer’ Leonel Moreno, who mocked America on social media in several viral videos, has been nabbed by federal immigration authorities.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) fugitive operations officers arrested Moreno in Columbus, Ohio, on Friday and he is currently being held at Geauga County Jail, according to ICE records.

The arrest comes after The Post exclusively reported how Moreno had skipped out on ICE soon after crossing the southern border into Texas illegally in 2022 and was now wanted by authorities.

In a statement to The Post, an ICE spokesperson said: “Leonel Moreno is an unlawfully present citizen of Venezuela, who illegally entered the country April 23, 2022.

“Moreno was placed into the Alternatives To Detention program by Border Patrol and was told to report to Enforcement and Removal Operations office within 60 days of arriving at his destination.

“Moreno did not report as required. On March 29, 2024, Moreno was arrested in Gahanna, Ohio by officers with ERO Detroit’s Columbus office and is currently detained pending further immigration proceedings.”

While in the US, Moreno used his various social media channels to encourage other migrants to invade the country and squat the homes of American citizens, all while waving around wads of cash and flaunting what he said were government handouts.

[........]
            Leonel Moreno, the 'migrant influencer' has been arrrested (nypost.com)

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

i've been saying that there are 2 types of illegals tht are crossing our border... the one that comes here looking for a better life by working hard and then we have the other half that comes here to steal, rob, kill, etc... these are the one that we have to worry about because they have nothing to lose.
              He's been arrested by ICE:

Leonel Moreno, the 'migrant influencer' has been arrrested (nypost.com)
              good

he wanted to be over intimidating. An American would have shot his azz sooner or later!

Comment

Really doesn’t mean sh.it. Glad they arrested him and possibly deported him, but he’ll cross again, especially with Biden’s sorry ass border policy. Best case scenario he breaks into someone’s house and they shoot his ass or beat him within an inch of his life. That’s exactly what this loser needs.

Comment

Working...
                X