No announcement yet.

Liberal leadership and you get this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberal leadership and you get this

Is it safe to visit any of the major American cities? Is that a dumb question?

https://qns.com/2024/03/man-stabbed-...oodhaven-nypd/

crazy what is happening to america atm
    Rockin' Rockin' 15round 15round like this.

Comment

I want the homeless people to live and regain confidence
      i Think that without help many immigrants illegal or not out hustle American’s easy

red bucks too out work avg joe

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I want the homeless people to live and regain confidence
        i Think that without help many immigrants illegal or not out hustle American’s easy

red bucks too out work avg joe
        Yea, the streets are too dangerous. But with liberals just slapping the hands of these criminals it won't get any better. You can't be soft on hard criminals. It never has worked.

Comment

Originally posted by 15round View Post

Yea, the streets are too dangerous. But with liberals just slapping the hands of these criminals it won't get any better. You can't be soft on hard criminals. It never has worked.
          Not too bad in the red States most of which let people carry firearms. Ancient Japan, the Wild West, the Scottish Highlands all prove a well-armed society is a polite Society and a safe Society. Most people don't know this but the Wild West, so-called.. actually was the statistically safe by most measures today. People had a tendency to watch what they said and did knowing everybody was armed.
          15round 15round likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Not too bad in the red States most of which let people carry firearms. Ancient Japan, the Wild West, the Scottish Highlands all prove a well-armed society is a polite Society and a safe Society. Most people don't know this but the Wild West, so-called.. actually was the statistically safe by most measures today. People had a tendency to watch what they said and did knowing everybody was armed.
            The problem is when armed people defend themselves they are made out to be the bad guy. Try to protect yourself in a liberal controlled area.
            billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

The problem is when armed people defend themselves they are made out to be the bad guy. Try to protect yourself in a liberal controlled area.
              It amounts to an elementary mistake in logical thinking. Laws are based on the idea that in the final analysis they benefit the most and cause the least harm.

Unfortunately the idea that a criminal May be punished excessively and has to be protected is thought to be part of this idea but it's not and It ultimately causes victims and good people who are brave to suffer.

it may suck if someone tries to break in a car and shot dead but you know what? Too f****** bad. And criminals have told policy makers that they respond and abide if they think they will meet resistance. So if we take this idea of the least amount of harm and the most amount of good and we use that same example of the poor car thief who is shot dead it actually makes more sense because it incentivizes criminals to do other things. And this is what criminals say.
              Tony Trick-Pony Tony Trick-Pony likes this.

Comment

I walk around San Francisco and I see hustlers and azz clowns doing their thing

i lived in the tenderloin and lil black kids were saying you look lost are are a cop

i said just go home and read books

I had a parole officer he said. I’m gonna be on you to get a job

I got two jobs fast

finance in the financial district then I’d go to BPS. Blue Print services

I was in charge of a nice printer it took me a day or two to not **** up my job

work hard work is a gift from God

I met some black dudes that said you got determination and a work ethic

I work because I must. You work because you like hard work

then a light bulb went off and people started to work hard and good things happen

Comment

NYC has always been not only one of the safest big cities in the US, but one of the safest big cities in the world.

15 Safest Large Cities in the US (with a population over 300,000) for 2023...
                  1. Honolulu, Hawaii
                  2. Virginia Beach, Virginia
                  3. Henderson, Nevada
                  4. El Paso, Texas
                  5. New York City
                  6. San Diego, California
                  7. Mesa, Arizona
                  8. Charlotte, North Carolina
                  9. San Jose, California
                  10. Boston, Massachusetts
                  11. Raleigh, North Carolina
                  12. Arlington, Texas
                  13. Santa Ana, California
                  14. Omaha, Nebraska
                  15. Austin, Texas
                  https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurabe...h=564783d309a2

Comment

Woodhaven was a nice neighborhood at one time. I find myself saying that about a lot of NYC neighborhoods lately.

Comment

Working...
                    X