No announcement yet.

Using Woke Leftists Own Logic Against Them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Woke Leftists Own Logic Against Them

Oh and women's dumb logic against them. And there's people trying to defend the left here, when they pull this crap all the time. You wanna change your gender, fine. But stop trying to push an agenda and force it on others. Title 9 is about women's sports, as in women competing against women, not men competing against women. No amount of surgery or hormone treatments is gonna change that. And most women are even against this, so, to quote one of my favorite wrestlers Jade Cargill "cut the s***." That chick with the tattoos, forgot her name, but subscribed to her youtube channel. She's a real male ally that calls out toxic women. And yeah, I heard of that channel where the guy has people swap phones where they catch couples cheating and if there's nothing suspect, they win money. Kinda funny when they get caught. "It died" "I see you turn it off" The lady doth protest too much:
    Last edited by Anthony342; 03-20-2024, 10:30 PM.

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
    Oh and women's dumb logic against them. And there's people trying to defend the left here, when they pull this crap all the time. You wanna change your gender, fine. But stop trying to push an agenda and force it on others. Title 9 is about women's sports, as in women competing against women, not men competing against women. No amount of surgery or hormone treatments is gonna change that. And most women are even against this, so, to quote one of my favorite wrestlers Jade Cargill "cut the s***." That chick with the tattoos, forgot her name, but subscribed to her youtube channel. She's a real male ally that calls out toxic women. And yeah, I heard of that channel where the guy has people swap phones where they catch couples cheating and if there's nothing suspect, they win money. Kinda funny when they get caught. "It died" "I see you turn it off" The lady doth protest too much:
    The woke sh^t is a destined to eat itself. You can't have mfers critique EVERYTHING you do & say (or said 7yrs ago) & a group not eat itself. Sure don't be a dick to ppl, treat mfers how you wanna be treated & all that obvious & basic respectful & human sh^t but lets not act like someone is fooked up for calling someone a mother over a "birthing person" cuz some dude named Susan might get offended.

That boys motivation at the end is hilarious & correct. They siked me out for a few seconds.

Oh & I hope that chubby kid left that hoe in training immediately after that video.

Comment

Crazy thing about the first part of this video is the amount of people buzzing around Lee, and a gavel almost being brought out.

Fucking wrecked.

Comment

Woke do not use logic, it is what they feel about something and usually they are looking to be outraged by anything that doesn't align with what they believe.

Some politicians think that they are rulers and not public servants and also believe that they are smarter than everyone.

They love to play with the vocabulary and invent terms in order to silence you or shame you.

Now we have to stop the government making laws or interfering in imposing woke ideology, one thing is believing in what you want the other is when they impose it on you by the way of law.

Comment

What is, left? The entirety of the Democratic party, represents all that is left?

Half of the population?

What is wokery?

Comment

“If you vote for Joe Biden, then you’re a pedophile…” LMAO, someone has to say it.

Comment

Americans need jobs and want jobs

welfare is not needed where jobs are available

some of my relatives just fill out forms and apply for section 8 housing

Americans need and want to pull themselves up by their bootstraps

Comment

Oh and I found out the name of that youtube channel. It's called Roma Army. Pretty good stuff. Here's a recent video of hers. Oh and did you guys hear that Ron Desantis got signed into law in Florida no more permanent alimony? About f****n time. Apparently, the regulation will now be no alimony if you're married there for less than 3 years and women will only get alimony if they're married at least 20 years and it will be limited to 3/4 of the length of the marriage. Of course, women are pissed off about this. And here, I thought women were all independent, about equality and don't need a man. I guess not. I really hope this becomes a law in every state and becomes even more heavily regulated, like 1-2 years at the most. Let these entitled women put their literal money where their mouths are. Enough of this living off their working ex-husbands money. Also saw some videos where men are refusing to show up to singles events. Seems to be because of about 3 reasons. 1 is the women there are pretty desperate. They're also entitled and have really high standards, where a guy has to have a high salary and nice car. And also because guys don't wanna be rejected over and over for not meeting these ridiculous standards and are tired of being told online not to approach women because women think they're creepy. This is what they're getting as a result when they get creeped out and offended by everything. Maybe they need to make up their minds and get back to us when they've decided. Where are all the good men? They're ignoring these psychos and concentrating on the ones who are not shallow, superficial or psychotic and not getting friend zoned by the likes of them and concentrating on the ones who will be clear in their intentions, honest with them and not play stupid games with them. And they wonder that's why that's all they attract. What is is you guys say on here sometimes? Oh yeah, play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Anyway, here's one of her recent videos:

Comment

Working...
                X