No announcement yet.

Trump to sue ABC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

Again putting words in my mouth. If it makes you happy think whatever you want.
    It was more of a prediction off of past results than putting words in your mouth in fairness to me.

The victim gene is strong with most of you guys. I don't expect that to change anytime soon, but if I'm wrong about you I'm sure you'll come here & tell me you were wrong when this case goes nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Are you trolling? Trump will be suing about something said in relation to that trial genius. So of course its relevant & not randomly being brought up.
      You're on here trying to define rape and insisting the jury found him guilty of fingering her based on "evidence". What evidence was submitted 30+ years later? You'll fall for any bullshyt so long as it's against Trump. Like I said if these same accusations were made towards someone you worship you'd be calling her crazy and insisting the jury was biased. He wasn't judged by a jury of his peers in liberal NYC.

We have judges trying to say Mar-A-Lago is worth only $18 million. There's a mansion on sale in Palm Beach that is 20K square feet on just two acres going for $187M https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1...46846273_zpid/

Mar-a-Lago is 62K square feet on 20 acres plus it has Trump's name associated with it which also raises the value. Mar-a-Lago is worth at least $400 million but probably much higher. Now you'll tell me the judge who assigned $18M as the value is not biased? GTFOOH!
      Last edited by GhostofDempsey; 03-22-2024, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

You're on here trying to define rape and insisting the jury found him guilty of fingering her based on "evidence". What evidence was submitted 30+ years later? You'll fall for any bullshyt so long as it's against Trump. Like I said if these same accusations were made towards someone you worship you'd be calling her crazy and insisting the jury was biased. He wasn't judged by a jury of his peers in liberal NYC.

We have judges trying to say Mar-A-Lago is worth only $18 million. There's a mansion on sale in Palm Beach that is 20K square feet on just two acres going for $187M https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1...46846273_zpid/

Mar-a-Lago is 62K square feet on 20 acres plus it has Trump's name associated with it which also raises the value. Mar-a-Lago is worth at least $400 million but probably much higher. Now you'll tell me the judge who assigned $18M as the value is not biased? GTFOOH!
        You are off your rocker if you think the judge is doing house appraisals lmfao. All that info is sh^t Trump reported. You are so far up Trump's ass I'd bet you can tickle his prostate ffs. You still haven't glanced at that decision I bet so just saying Orange Jesus worshipper talking points cuz Orange Jesus could never be wrong.

But to the point a sexual assault esp with any penetration is OFTEN called a rape. This ain't some crazy far left or far right looney theory. This is basic sh^t.

And just wait. This is a goofy lawsuit & I'd be surprised if it doesn't get thrown out & I'd be shocked if Trump wins a penny if it doesn't get thrown out.

Comment

And just how in hell do you prove someone was finger banged? Did someone smell Trump's fingers or something?

Let me tell you something. No pussy is getting fingered that doesn't want to be. A woman closes her legs tight and locks the pussy up. That's it, nothing is getting in. This one can't tell the difference between a pecker and a finger? I mean... Trump is not exactly Sonny Liston when it comes to hands.

The only way anything is getting in is if the gal is so scared she let's it happen. But she wasn't that scared. Why would she be?

Comment

You are off your rocker if you think the judge is doing house appraisals lmfao. All that info is sh^t Trump reported. You are so far up Trump's ass I'd bet you can tickle his prostate ffs. You still haven't glanced at that decision I bet so just saying Orange Jesus worshipper talking points cuz Orange Jesus could never be wrong.

But to the point a sexual assault esp with any penetration is OFTEN called a rape. This ain't some crazy far left or far right looney theory. This is basic sh^t.

And just wait. This is a goofy lawsuit & I'd be surprised if it doesn't get thrown out & I'd be shocked if Trump wins a penny if it doesn't get thrown out.
            Who determined Mar-a-Lago was only with $18 million? You’re a low information poster.

No one with an ounce of intellectual integrity believes Trump had anything to do with this lunatic. Only foaming at the mouth Trump haters. The same people who don’t believe Biden sexually assaulted/raped seven women who filed accused him of such.

I already told you she isn’t get $90 million. Nowhere close.
            man down man down likes this.

Comment

Who determined Mar-a-Lago was only with $18 million?
              The appraisal person.

Well if you are right that its worth 1B or whatever the tax man is the next guy Trump will be dealing with.

Screenshot_20240323_173738_Chrome~2.jpg
              Last edited by Eff Pandas; 03-23-2024, 07:41 PM.

Comment

It was more of a prediction off of past results than putting words in your mouth in fairness to me.

The victim gene is strong with most of you guys. I don't expect that to change anytime soon, but if I'm wrong about you I'm sure you'll come here & tell me you were wrong when this case goes nowhere.
                This is the reason I have been responding to you lately. You generalize everything like you are above all, know all. Look at my posts before you make comments like this. It is there for all to see. Now you want to hide behind some bias you think is right to deflect this off.

Spin it however you want. Sexual abuse is not rape. If he did something and comes up then he deserves what is coming.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

This is the reason I have been responding to you lately. You generalize everything like you are above all, know all. Look at my posts before you make comments like this. It is there for all to see. Now you want to hide behind some bias you think is right to deflect this off.

Spin it however you want. Sexual abuse is not rape. If he did something and comes up then he deserves what is coming.
                  Its not hard to be right a lot when going back & forth with MAGA cult members.

Don't be so dramatic just cuz your guy is in the wrong alot. Its worth noting I predicted the Trump ballot W in the surpreme court too. So its not like I'm biased about Trump being a dipsh^t in legal sh^t. I think Trump is a dipsh^t but that has nothing to do with how I'm looking at the legal situations. Plenty of dipsh^ts are in the right & win legal battles. ​

Go through whatever logic you need to but this lawsuit will go nowhere at the end of the day. Don't gotta be Nostradumas to see that. But feel free to come verbally dunk on me if Trump wins $3M or whatever.

Comment

Who determined Mar-a-Lago was only with $18 million? You’re a low information poster.

No one with an ounce of intellectual integrity believes Trump had anything to do with this lunatic. Only foaming at the mouth Trump haters. The same people who don’t believe Biden sexually assaulted/raped seven women who filed accused him of such.

I already told you she isn’t get $90 million. Nowhere close.
                    LMFAO look at Captian Save A Hoe over here. Cucking hard for Trump. Yall don't trust facts, yall don't trust the judicial system, you only trust...Trump. A documented and convicted con, fraud, and grifter.

BTW, your welcome for teaching you the term intellectual integrity. So out of place in your 6th grade writing level.

And since you don't know (shocking) who appraised Mar-a-Lago
                    • The property appraiser in Palm Beach County, where the estate is located, assessed the property and determined its value.
                    • In evaluating the property, Palm Beach County officials account for Mar-a-Lago’s being a deed-restricted private club. Unlike a private home, the property’s value is determined by the amount of income it generates as a club.
                    ​While $18Million is on the low end, most real estate speculators estimate it should be between $18-37M, not the $1B Trump says.

Another fun fact, Trump withdrew his evaluation appeal in 2020 because "the petitioner agrees with the determination of the property appraiser or tax collector."
                    Last edited by madsweeney; 03-25-2024, 08:27 AM.
                    Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post

LMFAO look at Captian Save A Hoe over here. Cucking hard for Trump. Yall don't trust facts, yall don't trust the judicial system, you only trust...Trump. A documented and convicted con, fraud, and grifter.

BTW, your welcome for teaching you the term intellectual integrity. So out of place in your 6th grade writing level.

And since you don't know (shocking) who appraised Mar-a-Lago
                      • The property appraiser in Palm Beach County, where the estate is located, assessed the property and determined its value.
                      • In evaluating the property, Palm Beach County officials account for Mar-a-Lago’s being a deed-restricted private club. Unlike a private home, the property’s value is determined by the amount of income it generates as a club.
                      ​While $18Million is on the low end, most real estate speculators estimate it should be between $18-37M, not the $1B Trump says.

Another fun fact, Trump withdrew his evaluation appeal in 2020 because "the petitioner agrees with the determination of the property appraiser or tax collector."
                      You’re out of your mind.I just showed a house a third of the size on just two aces that cost $187 million. Nice cut and paste job though. Broke m’fers like you need to stay in your lane.

Comment

Working...
                      X