No announcement yet.

Trump to sue ABC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

The jury found him to have fingerbanged her based on the evidence & part of their jury duty was determining that. Go look up the trial sh^t.

Fingerbanging without consent fits the dictionary definition of rape. This case is most likely getting thrown out I'd be willing to bet.
    How does a jury find you guilty of something and analyze something you're not on trial for? If I go on trial for running a red light, it doesn't matter if the Jury says I killed my mother.

I'm not saying it doesn't fit the definition of rape, but that's not what he was charged with. 3 year statue of limitations in NY.
    15round 15round likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

How does a jury find you guilty of something and analyze something you're not on trial for? If I go on trial for running a red light, it doesn't matter if the Jury says I killed my mother.

I'm not saying it doesn't fit the definition of rape, but that's not what he was charged with. 3 year statue of limitations in NY.
      Heres the verdict form from the court transcript. I believe the only reason he got a no on the rape part is cuz she couldn't determine if it was his dick or finger that entered her p#ssy.

You'll see they concluded he sexually abused her. She wouldn't have gotten a $93M judgement if it wasn't decided a crime had been committed against her. Civil & criminal are two different things obviously & thats why he said liable for rape (which sexual crimes wb by dictionary definition) not guilty of rape.

Screenshot_20240319_190735_Chrome~2.jpg
      Last edited by Eff Pandas; 03-19-2024, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Heres the verdict form from the court transcript. I believe the only reason he got a no on the rape part is cuz she couldn't determine if it was his dick or finger that entered her p#ssy.

You'll see they concluded he sexually abused her. She wouldn't have gotten a $93M judgement if it wasn't decided a crime had been committed against her. Civil & criminal are two different things obviously & thats why he said liable for rape (which sexual crimes wb by dictionary definition) not guilty of rape.

Screenshot_20240319_190735_Chrome~2.jpg
        But again though, the statue of limitations had passed. They may have determined they sexually abused her, but that's not what the charge was.

But yeah, similar to the OJ thing where he wasn't guilty of murder but was found responsible or soime ****? lol

Comment

Heres more clarification from the thread linked that the TS, as per usual with Orange Jesus ppl, probably didn't look into.

20240319_191947.jpg
          Last edited by Eff Pandas; 03-19-2024, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

But again though, the statue of limitations had passed. They may have determined they sexually abused her, but that's not what the charge was.

But yeah, similar to the OJ thing where he wasn't guilty of murder but was found responsible or soime ****? lol
            Thats why it was a civil case. But she doesn't get $93M without them deciding a crime took place.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

Yes that the jury didn't find him guilty of rape. Whatever troll.
              Where did I say the jury did?

Since you can’t refute the ruling by the judge included in the article I posted, you think lying about me being a troll makes it false.

Stop getting so upset that a judge felt Trump did something wrong.

Comment

NY can say what it wants just like the dictionary can. NY legal sh^t doesn't override definitions.
                Dude it says sexual intercourse. Penis to vagina

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

Dude it says sexual intercourse. Penis to vagina
                  I'll post this again just for you
                  20240319_191947.jpg

Comment

ABC is in hot water.

Comment

I'll post this again just for you
                      20240319_191947.jpg
                      Read that again. You just contradicted yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X