Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The democratic cult is so mad

Comment

Originally posted by Stebs View Post

Mocking Trump doesn't bother anyone, because we know after 8 years of you dipshits falling on your face trying to get Trump, in the end we all know that we'll all be laughing at you guys...you and your 3 or 4 followers can scream and cry for another 4 years.....

Guess what you dipshits, TRUMP just made 3.5 billion dollars, his bond is nothing more then lunch money for him....read it and weep some more....
      Clearly this thread shows it does.

You guys said this last few election cycles. Instead of laughing, all I saw from you losers was fake stolen election claims, crying, raiding the Capitol, and excuses why he was on the Epstein list.

Why are you so elated that someone that doesn’t know you exist made $3.5 billion?

Well if it was lunch money, why was there real discussion about the optics of them taking his properties and how that might impact the election?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Clearly this thread shows it does.

You guys said this last few election cycles. Instead of laughing, all I saw from you losers was fake stolen election claims, crying, raiding the Capitol, and excuses why he was on the Epstein list.

Why are you so elated that someone that doesn’t know you exist made $3.5 billion?

Well if it was lunch money, why was there real discussion about the optics of them taking his properties and how that might impact the election?
        Start at the first page of this thread and what it is, one of your cohorts or followers trying to mock trump with the leftovers following along, don't you fools get tired of eating crow, and for you or others to be rooting for the government to take some ones personal property with no real crimes or victims is just pathetic..... real adults you all are...

And it's a much more then 3.5 billion today, mock him for making 5+ billion......
        Brother Mouzone Brother Mouzone likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Stebs View Post

Start at the first page of this thread and what it is, one of your cohorts or followers trying to mock trump with the leftovers following along, don't you fools get tired of eating crow, and for you or others to be rooting for the government to take some ones personal property with no real crimes or victims is just pathetic..... real adults you all are...

And it's a much more then 3.5 billion today, mock him for making 5+ billion......
          Yeah he got made fun of. Same as any other politician. More jokes have been made about Hunter.

Now don’t be dishonest. No one was rooting for the government to take anything from him. He was going to be treated just like any other person that couldn’t make bail.

Yes, I do like it when the wealthy are subjected to the same tactics you, I and all other non wealthy people would be. I think America should work that way.

stop minimizing the fact he got found guilty. Talk about being an adult.

Yes. I saw Truth Social went public. He suckered many of his idiot minions to help him make money again. Just like Trump U and all the other scams.

Can’t blame him that he had learned how to control and manipulate the least educated and informed on the right.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

UM, Dude the bond has been greatly reduced. Wake up. He can't pay or won't pay the amount which is due to post the bond are two different things. And YES he can pay the amount.

KUDOS the Dems for lowering the bar. This is not how politics will be in the future, I hope.

False. He could NOT pay the amount.

The bond was reduced, but he still owes 450 million plus. He could NOT pay the amount because he didn't have enough cash. He would have had to liquidate some assets. Some people don't even believe he can pay the 175 million. I guess we will find out in about 10 days.

Comment

So trump is broke and Biden’s son a drug addicted clown is using his dads name to cash in?

Bill Clinton can’t acknowledge his half black son

our politicians are loved inspire of their flaws

We need an Christian President

this black man who is a preacher and biblical scholar should be president

I know his name but I like being cryptic against know it all clowns

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Mocking or joking about Trump really upsets his worshippers and supporters.

They react the same way extreme Muslims do if you make a joke about Allah.
                You think? I don’t even vote bro and I just know property taxes are going up faster than I can service
                my debts

I posted my biz card a I shut up some clowns

now I’m a liar and I good with that

pay your debts and good things happen

Comment

I need to go to Israel and avoid woke clowns who love to agree with each other

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

False. He could NOT pay the amount.

The bond was reduced, but he still owes 450 million plus. He could NOT pay the amount because he didn't have enough cash. He would have had to liquidate some assets. Some people don't even believe he can pay the 175 million. I guess we will find out in about 10 days.
                    Still stuck on trump ??

i just want my family to do well

im sure you want the same for your family

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Still stuck on trump ??

i just want my family to do well

im sure you want the same for your family
                      ...so your solution is to support a guy that has a record of disproportionately supporting corporations and billionaires while screwing over the middle class?!? FFS, dude is begging the middle class to pay for his legal fees...a billionare asking joe everybody to pay his bills.

Comment

Working...
                      X