Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYC straphanger shoots ‘aggressive’ rider in head after wrestling gun away from him during fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
    I'm lost.. Who is the poster of the video mad at? The guy who shot the aggressive man or the aggressive man?
    It was fun and games for her (she wanted a clear shot when they were fist fighting) until someone pulls a gun.

Comment

NYC subway rider who shot ‘aggressive’ straphanger during rush-hour commute won’t be charged: ‘Self defense’

​The Brooklyn straphanger who shot a berserk rider attacking him on a rush-hour train Thursday will not be charged, prosecutors said Friday.

“Yesterday’s shooting inside a crowded subway car was shocking and deeply upsetting,’’ Oren Yaniv, a spokesman for the Brooklyn District Attorney’s Office, said in an e-mailed statement.

“The investigation into this tragic incident is ongoing but, at this stage, evidence of self-defense precludes us from filing any criminal charges against the shooter.”

The shot man, Dajuan Robinson, 36, had brought the gun on the train and whipped it out during his attack on a stranger, who shot Robinson in the head as the pair wrestled over it.

Robinson is hospitalized in critical condition.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        NYC subway rider who shot ‘aggressive’ straphanger during rush-hour commute won’t be charged: ‘Self defense’

​The Brooklyn straphanger who shot a berserk rider attacking him on a rush-hour train Thursday will not be charged, prosecutors said Friday.

“Yesterday’s shooting inside a crowded subway car was shocking and deeply upsetting,’’ Oren Yaniv, a spokesman for the Brooklyn District Attorney’s Office, said in an e-mailed statement.

“The investigation into this tragic incident is ongoing but, at this stage, evidence of self-defense precludes us from filing any criminal charges against the shooter.”

The shot man, Dajuan Robinson, 36, had brought the gun on the train and whipped it out during his attack on a stranger, who shot Robinson in the head as the pair wrestled over it.

Robinson is hospitalized in critical condition.
        You couldn't pay me enough money to live in that chit-hole.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post

You couldn't pay me enough money to live in that chit-hole.
          I grew up there and don't miss it one bit. I go to visit several times per year and that's more than enough. Glad I left. Believe it or not, the random violence was worse during the early 90s, but you could at least fight back and defend yourself back then. Today you end up like Daniel Penny.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

I grew up there and don't miss it one bit. I go to visit several times per year and that's more than enough. Glad I left. Believe it or not, the random violence was worse during the early 90s, but you could at least fight back and defend yourself back then. Today you end up like Daniel Penny.
            I've visited a few times. When I lived in Montreal in the 80's you could hop on a $129 flight after work on a Friday and party up a weekend. It was sleazy then...never took the subway. But when I look at NY google street view, it makes me want to puke.

Comment

Good thing they checked everyones bags.
              STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
                Good shoot… but the real issue here is that the agitator is the one that’s armed.
                The eventual shooter actually wanted to throw hands but it’s not clear how the agitator started bleeding from the back.

Edit: yup, that woman “staved” him with something… I watched the video several times and she was trying to conceal something in her right sleeve. Then the moment she stopped hitting him on the bad, he started bleeding.
                The girl stabbed him in the back.

You could clearly see it and hear the man tell her " you stabbed me ".

Comment

Working...
                X