No announcement yet.

Special Counsel Hur's Testimony Before Congress Crucifies Biden

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post

you won again! what a fool he was stepping up to the poster who is never wrong about anything
    He was easier work than even you.

Nah, I gotta tell the truth. The only people dumber than you are Shadoww, Icetray, Zaroku, Stebs, Dr. Z., Ralex. and you're probably tied with 1sad, Dr. Mouse, and Ghostofklansmen. All of you are a bunch of fvvcking morons.
    Last edited by travestyny; 03-15-2024, 04:40 PM.

Comment

You can set your clock to a BETA meltdown , I knew it was coming in this thread . Starting to change my mind about the left's position on men being women , str8 up female tendencies.
      man down man down jaded jaded like this.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Exactly what I thought

Class dismissed.
        Something about arguing on the Internet and the Special Olympics.jpg

Comment

Sorry, not trying to butt in. But wasn't there a poster named Eddie that always had to win "Ebeefs" on here? Could this be the same person? I know problem child is Eddie also.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

Sorry, not trying to butt in. But wasn't there a poster named Eddie that always had to win "Ebeefs" on here? Could this be the same person? I know problem child is Eddie also.
            They gone.
            man down man down likes this.

Comment

This is how easy it is to expose you.

Your dumb ass quotes me to post that, but you lost your nerve to quote me about the proof that you got it wrong.
              Special Olympics is right. I'm tired of picking on you, you mental midget. "Take your L and move along."

lolol-lol.gif

Comment

Working...
              X