No announcement yet.

Special Counsel Hur's Testimony Before Congress Crucifies Biden

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    Travesty...everyone knows you're a troll...I don't feed the trolls. Stop embarrassing yourself and grow up.
    Why didn't you come back and admit that you were wrong? Seems like you are the troll if you can't admit the errors of your ways. Grow up!

Only a childish troll would keep pretending they are right when it was definitively proven that they are wrong. That is why you are ready to end the discussion. You aren't fooling anyone.

Both when he served as vice president and when the Afghanistan documents were found in Mr. Biden's Delaware garage in 2022, his possession of them in his Delaware home was not a basis for prosecution because as vice president and president, he had authority to keep classified documents in his home.

https://www.justice.gov/storage/repo...ruary-2024.pdf

Take your "L" like a man and stop playing games. It's over.
    Last edited by travestyny; 03-15-2024, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Why didn't you come back and admit that you were wrong? Seems like you are the troll if you can't admit the errors of your ways. Grow up!
      You see...I never really speak to you. I'm really speaking to everyone else when I quote you, so they see what a troll you are...as you just proved once again. You are an insecure child desperate for attention. Now you are acting like a parrot. Everyone knows how pathetic you are... a waste of bandwidth. You have nothing to contribute...just troll posts.
      Madison boxing Prince Madison likes this.

Comment

You see...I never really speak to you. I'm really speaking to everyone else when I quote you, so they see what a troll you are...as you just proved once again. You are an insecure child desperate for attention. Now you are acting like a parrot. Everyone knows how pathetic you are... a waste of bandwidth. You have nothing to contribute...just troll posts.
        Again, this is a common tactic of the magats. Attack the person instead of sticking to the facts.

You could have easily posted about what I said without quoting me at all, so that's obviously bullshlt. You know, like how you did not quote me after I posted the information that proved you were definitively wrong. Instead, you wrote "to me" without quoting me. Hmm, I wonder why.

You aren't fooling anyone. The only time you quote me is when you think you've got one over on me. And what's funny is you always wind up falling flat on your face.

You were proven wrong definitively and now you don't want to discuss it. You are trying hard to save face but you and I know you've embarrassed yourself yet again.

Comment

Again, this is a common tactic of the magats. Attack the person instead of sticking to the facts.

You could have easily posted about what I said without quoting me at all, so that's obviously bullshlt. You know, like how you did not quote me after I posted the information that proved you were definitively wrong. Instead, you wrote "to me" without quoting me. Hmm, I wonder why.

You aren't fooling anyone. The only time you quote me is when you think you've got one over on me. And what's funny is you always wind up falling flat on your face.

You were proven wrong definitively and now you don't want to discuss it. You are trying hard to save face but you and I know you've embarrassed yourself yet again.
          I posted about what you said, respectfully at that. You ignored it and answered with an unspecific 700 page link, as if that somehow made your point, and then took a victory lap, as you typically do. You didn't prove a single point in this thread. Don't seek my attention...I don't feed the trolls.

Comment

And don't try to make this another one of you obsessive 200-page arguments. That won't win you anything.

Comment

I posted about what you said, respectfully at that. You ignored it and answered with an unspecific 700 page link, as if that somehow made your point, and then took a victory lap, as you typically do. You didn't prove a single point in this thread. Don't seek my attention...I don't feed the trolls.
              And I responded respectfully. I've always told you guys. I'll respond to you the same way you respond to me. Once you began being disrespectful, you can expect it back.

I didn't ignore anything. I responded specifically about the context you kept bringing up, then I ended you with information that proved you were wrong. You pretended you couldn't find it at the link I posted, so I told you to try again and if you couldn't find it, I'll help you. You bailed out after that which proves what I thought all along. That you had no desire to look into it because you know you've been proven wrong again. You just can't admit it.

It's on page 7. Says page 4 on the actual document.

Both when he served as vice president and when the Afghanistan documents were found in Mr. Biden's Delaware garage in 2022, his possession of them in his Delaware home was not a basis for prosecution because as vice president and president, he had authority to keep classified documents in his home

https://www.justice.gov/storage/repo...ruary-2024.pdf

Now let's see if you can be a man and come back and admit you were wrong, or if you turn childish troll and bring up some other foolishness.

Comment

And don't try to make this another one of you obsessive 200-page arguments. That won't win you anything.
                You're making a lot of excuses. I gave you the page number now. Come back and admit you were wrong and drop the trolling.

Comment

You're making a lot of excuses. I gave you the page number now. Come back and admit you were wrong and drop the trolling.
                  No...I've has enough of your childish nonsense...

Comment

No...I've has enough of your childish nonsense...
                    Exactly what I thought

Class dismissed.

Comment

Only a childish troll would keep pretending they are right when it was definitively proven that they are wrong. That is why you are ready to end the discussion. You aren't fooling anyone.

Take your "L" like a man and stop playing games. It's over.
                      you won again! what a fool he was stepping up to the poster who is never wrong about anything

Comment

Working...
                      X