No announcement yet.

Special Counsel Hur's Testimony Before Congress Crucifies Biden

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

That's a pretty stupid argument for you to make when I just made it clear that VPs can move classified documents, don't you think?

But the funniest part is that you Magats would then have to believe, since we both know VPs can declassify documents, that maybe Biden declassified them in his mind. Aint that right
    You just said he didn'ty declassify anything...you're backtracking now.

VP can only declassify what he originally classified...limited powers. Cannot declassify in his mind...does not have the broad powers of the President. Must have a mind to do anything in his mind...this disqualifies Biden. Must move classified documents to a secure location only...Corvettes don't qualify.

This is your worst trolling attempt...D-

Take your L and go away.
    Last edited by jaded; 03-15-2024, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post

You just said he didn'ty declassify anything...you're backtracking now.

VP can only declassify what he originally classified...limited powers. Cannot declassify in his mind...does not have the broad powers of the President. Must have a mind to do anything in his mind...this disqualifies Biden. Must move classified documents to a secure location only...Corvettes don't qualify.

This is your worst trolling attempt...D-

Take your L and go away.
      I don't think you understand English.

First of all, I'm not backtracking. I never claimed he declassified anything. That doesn't mean he didn't have a right to have the documents.

This should put an end to it.

Both when he served as vice president and when the Afghanistan documents were found in Mr. Biden's Delaware garage in 2022, his possession of them in his Delaware home was not a basis for prosecution because as vice president and president, he had authority to keep classified documents in his home.

https://www.justice.gov/storage/repo...ruary-2024.pdf
      You've embarrassed yourself yet again

Plus, we've already gone over this. VPs can declassify. Your statement that he has powers limited to the President are unverified.

Sorry, try again

Comment

In a secure location at home...like a safe, not a car in the garage. VP can only declassify what he classified. Biden had classified documents that he did not himself classify...some from his days as a Senator.

You seriously need help.

Comment

In a secure location at home...like a safe, not a car in the garage. VP can only declassify what he classified. Biden had classified documents that he did not himself classify...some from his days as a Senator.

You seriously need help.
          LMAOOOO. Didn't want to quote me anymore, huh?

What does that report say right there? Do you need it again?

I think you should cry uncle and move along now

Matter of fact, don't move along. Let's discuss what Trump did now. You think he was allowed to lie, hide boxes, and delete security footage of his minions moving boxes? I mean I don't think so and that's why he's going to court over it. What do you think, hmmmmmm?
          Last edited by travestyny; 03-15-2024, 12:42 AM.

Comment

LMAOOOO. Didn't want to quote me anymore, huh?

What does that report say right there? Do you need it again?

I think you should cry uncle and move along now

Matter of fact, don't move along. Let's discuss what Trump did now. You think he was allowed to lie, hide boxes, and delete security footage of his minions moving boxes? I mean I don't think so and that's why he's going to court over it. What do you think, hmmmmmm?
            380 pages ? Could you maybe be a little more precise? Now your insecurities are showing again...whenever you're wrong, you break down in a childlike fit.
            Madison boxing Prince Madison likes this.

Comment

380 pages ? Could you maybe be a little more precise? Now your insecurities are showing again...whenever you're wrong, you break down in a childlike fit.
              What are you accusing me of now?

I gave you the damn link. I gave you the quotation. You really can't figure out how to find it there?

You can't be this simple. I'll let you try again. If you still can't find it, crawl back here and I'll help you out, ok?

Comment

Take your L and go away.
                Did you decide to take your own advice?

Comment

Did you decide to take your own advice?
                  As I already mentioned in a previous post...

I didn't post this to debate with you because I know you could never accept that fact that you are wrong. I only posted this to set the record straight for others. If you won't acknowledge this, I don't care.

Get help little guy.

Comment

As I already mentioned in a previous post...

Get help little guy.
                    LMAOOOOO.

I hope you learned your lesson, chump

Feel free to come back and admit you were wrong any time.
                    Last edited by travestyny; 03-15-2024, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Travesty...everyone knows you're a troll...I don't feed the trolls. Stop embarrassing yourself and grow up.
                      Madison boxing Prince Madison likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X