Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haiti on brink of collapse, gangs of prisoners and terrorize the streets, Prime Minister evacuated, reports of cannibalism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haiti on brink of collapse, gangs of prisoners and terrorize the streets, Prime Minister evacuated, reports of cannibalism

Thousands of prisoners terrorizing the streets, gangs, and no leadership to found. How many of them will seek asylum in U.S.?

https://www.newsweek.com/haiti-crisi...alates-1877632

https://www.the-express.com/news/wor...gangs-violence

Tony Trick-Pony Tony Trick-Pony likes this.

yet the liberal media crucify bukele in nearby el salvador for being too hard on gang members lol

Comment

80% of their largest city is run by gangs. This is a failed nation state. The Dominican Republic has built a wall on thier side of the Island.
      Verus Verus bimhead bimhead like this.

Comment

Blacks gone wild. They will do it here given the chance. It has already begun. The countries are dumping their prisoners out onto the streets. Many of the cons follow the trend and head north. Some stay for the lucrative coyote business. Hotels must be dirt-cheap in the DR right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post
          Originally posted by Madison View Post
          yet the liberal media crucify bukele in nearby el salvador for being too hard on gang members lol
          80% of their largest city is run by gangs. This is a failed nation state. The Dominican Republic has built a wall on thier side of the Island.
          But do cannibal gangs have anything on Liberia’s General Butt Nakedimage.jpg

Comment

Remember when the liberals all thought Trump called Haiti a shyt hole and went on a pro-Haiti campaign? Lol.

Comment

Trailer parks and white men with pointy white hats, doe
              Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

Haiti has always been a chit-hole. I had some business at the Canadian Embassy in the 80's. I was in The Dominican Republic at the time and flew into Port-au-Prince expecting to be there for a little while. I left within a few hours and couldn't get out soon enough. I had been to the 3rd world before, but that place was the most disgusting nightmare of a cesspool I've ever seen.
                Last edited by jaded; 03-10-2024, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Libs triggered over Trump allegedly calling Haiti a shythole…Biden said it wouldn’t matter if Haiti sunk into the ocean.

Dr. Z Dr. Z likes this.

Comment

Some Loungers don't find this story very interesting

Comment

Working...
                    X